rF2 F1 2007 MMG @ Hungaroring 3rd of August.

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

heh yeah annoying they conflict a bit, but then I suppose most ppl like either tin tops or open wheelers and not both.

Drivers please take note

All drivers should be reminded that there will be no restarts tonight,
We do not want to see anybody on the first opening lap lying in the gravel due to somebody elses poor driving. So please please please take your time and do not attempt any major overtaking in the opening corners/laps.

If you have not ran any practice for the event please make sure you join the 1 hour practice session to accomadate yourself to the car and circuit,

All drivers are also advised to use launch contol at the start of the race, Make sure you test it out if you have not used it before, A driver not using LC can cause major accidents off the grid.

One final note,
If you see a redbull in your mirrors please slow down and let it overtake :becky:

Cya at the race!

All drivers should be reminded that there will be no restarts tonight,
We do not want to see anybody on the first opening lap lying in the gravel due to somebody elses poor driving. So please please please take your time and do not attempt any major overtaking in the opening corners/laps.

If you have not ran any practice for the event please make sure you join the 1 hour practice session to accomadate yourself to the car and circuit,

All drivers are also advised to use launch contol at the start of the race, Make sure you test it out if you have not used it before, A driver not using LC can cause major accidents off the grid.

One final note,
If you see a redbull in your mirrors please slow down and let it overtake :becky:

Cya at the race!

I deffinatly agree m8 , i for 1 do not wanna get my race ruined because somone hasnt taken the time to get use to the car/launch control.
I also deffinatly agree with the slowing down if u see a redbull in your mirror lol :amen:

• Chris Noble

That launch control is a very useful safety device for the grid! especially with no TC on these cars!

May not be able to make it. Can't get into the game. rFactor keeps timing me out when I enter the password :(.

Nope - new password is not having any of it. Tried with and without capital letters to start. Keep getting the timeout message. Have restarted broadband connection and it is not having any of it.

Have fun!

Thx guys ! It was a great race :thumb:
Rob had a super lap and pole, Daniel second ( but forgot fuel:evil:)
I started 3rd and could pass Daniel in the first lap.
After that i had some nice laps with Roy, who lucky enough for me made a mistake after i made a mistake too :). I could move away a bit and went closer to No.1 Rob. He went in the pit and i had 3 fast laps so i thought i was close enough to him to make a stop myself. Stupid me trying to change pit setting while still driving .... so i spun and lost the time i had just won. After the pit i could never get back to Rob who finally won with 23 second lead, congrats! well done Rob :thumb:
Still very happy with the 2nd place , cu all next race :becky:

• shenken

I wasn´t able to attend because I was with my neighbours doing BBQ and forgot about this event. I`m sorry guys. Maybe next time then.

3 minutes to qualifying and my Internet connection goes down! :mad2: And it just came back right now(almost 2 hours)... Remind me to send a "nice" email to my isp (Comcast) for their "magnificent" timing. :yell:

Anyway, I hope everyone else had a great race and am looking forward to the next one.

Many thanks to Patrick for his excellent setup!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years