F1 2006 The Game Pre-Beta Release

What's this?I made backup for my profile and now my save is corrupt and all my work is gone.Setups, career and so on.

What's this?I made backup for my profile and now my save is corrupt and all my work is gone.Setups, career and so on.

dont worry, its for the database, if you return your database the profile will work again, when you use 2006 databse, you save will not work (i have gp2 mod, my save doesnt work with this mod, i just returned my database and my save come back again)

dont worry, its for the database, if you return your database the profile will work again, when you use 2006 databse, you save will not work (i have gp2 mod, my save doesnt work with this mod, i just returned my database and my save come back again)
Bro i returned my own database and it's not working.What's up with this?I used the mod's database but this isn't working...

I think something is wrong with the BAR, you can see it on your picture and i tested it, i think it is something with the texture.

but the rest looks really nice, thank you for this great mod :)

Well i see only something strange with Toyota tires and wheels on the background...

Who cares:roflmao: Rian, great work, you and the team did a wonderful work, THANK YA LOVE YA.

1) I see ferrari interiors use marussia sterring wheel and mclaren car (3D models), they doesnt match.

2) Mercedes and Mclaren have the same livery (mclaren).

3) Renault team doesnt have gloves :cry: only generic ones!

4) Frontend folder (nom_persistent with drivers pictures) is not include

5) Ferrari livery bright a lot! :geek:

:roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years