Resource icon

Helmets F1 2006 Skin - Michael Schumacher helmet with Marlboro 2014-08-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why are you using other peoples work as a base for your releases?

Supla's helmet here in this instance.

All work should be done from original vanilla game files.....not previously modded ones.

Why are you using other peoples work as a base for your releases?

Supla's helmet here in this instance.

All work should be done from original vanilla game files.....not previously modded ones.
First i have done without Marlboro, and i copied the upside, second i don't know who it have done, cause it was in a mod, third i said it on my profile! sorry for that, but i did also a work on this helmet, yeah ok, Supla did 60% but i say it on my profile with mod and i also change some big things with paint! and then someone ask me to do with Marlboro, then i need to change it all again, on my!! and i have done other helmets to, and then my F1 2001 work!

Point I'm making is....Supla's work in this should be zero....not even 1%.

Why don't you do the work from the original game files as it should be done, not use others work as a base?

You are not improving the original in any way at all....rather destroying it instead.

Point I'm making is....Supla's work in this should be zero....not even 1%.

Why don't you do the work from the original game files as it should be done, not use others work as a base?

You are not improving the original in any way at all....rather destroying it instead.
How do you mean with Vanilla, i use all the time a base work, like the old Vettel helmet and i make a new one! or do you mean to start with all is grew and then design??? cause i only work with Paint, and do you use 3D??

Where did the Marlboro logos come from for this helmet if you are not using a 3D model?

Vanilla = original game file.

If you are not using a 3D model....where did the Marlboro logos come from, as you have implied they are your work you have added yourself to the modded Supla design?

If you are not using a 3D model....where did the Marlboro logos come from, as you have implied they are your work you have added yourself to the modded Supla design?
the Marlboro logo on the upside is from the 2006 Mod and on the back also, because the first helmet without Marlboro i did not a Marlboro! so later i see it, that there is also one! and the other on the front i made by myself and use the white back for it!

Every single Marlboro logo on the helmet has been merged down on to the texture from a 3D model.....I can tell just looking at the shape of them all. You cannot get the perfect shape on the model without using one.

Past caring really.......but your work on this helmet probably amounts to less than 5%.

I would do them from scratch, then you can call it your work. A shout out to the original modders used work wouldn't go a miss either, just as a courtesy, if nothing else.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%