1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Seasons F1 2006 Mod 1.1

F1 2006 mod in F1 2013

1. Kubica 2012 submitted a new resource:

F1 2006 mod - F1 2006 mod in F1 2013

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Screenshots?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

It's on his 'to do' list, which he has written at the bottom of the Overview Tab :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Didn't notice that. Sorry!

• Love Love x 1
  5. let me try this. can you update this mod to 2007 mod?

6. i will do screenshots today :D

7. if this mod will be perfectly, then maybe yes, but in F1 2012 have yet a 2007 mod (ok i'm know 2006 too, but i started yet doing this before i saw that) so i think, maybe 2008 mod i will do, that did none :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. hello, very good job. I just have a problem with the driver youg test that I can not complete because of lack of drs. you have a solution?
    congratulation

9. hey, thanks ömm... yes i have, i did YDT yesterday :) in next update (not so long time :D) i will upload it, it's when you use no drs mod too, in abu-dhabi that triggers_pit.xml is it and i copied there origin file and then DRS worked. in next update i will upload it sure, thanks to said it! :D and thank you again ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. thank you very much, I love the mods with old F1

11. how about those names mate?

12. It's need of Dlc 1990?

13. It's impossible start a carrer, because in test young driver need use kers and drs.

14. no, not need 1990 dlc, i have too not :D

15. Download part2. There folders in "YDT kers and drs" copy in f12013 folder. Then you have KERS and DRS.

16. Hey. I think it would be better to have the Renault on the same chassis as the Ferrari is. Just a side note

17. Ok, thank you.
    It's possibile put setting of "unlocked all team for carrer" or crash?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  18. Kers work but drs don't work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015