F1 2005 season mod Part 1

Misc F1 2005 season mod Part 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just done a 25% race in career everything was fine apart from some cars pitting and some not pitting not a huge issue but I guess that’ll be difficult to change. Great mod it must have taken a long time to put this together so thanks to all the people who helped make it.
How do you ger R&D done? for me I should drive 3 seconds faster than I can

Hello can you fix this
f1 2005 problem.png

Hi,
Your work are amazing, congratulations!
But i have problems with the mod.
After the race start, when pass 20 seconds, the game crashes and closes. Any help?
The only car with which i have finished a race is Renault.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,
Your work are amazing, congratulations!
But i have problems with the mod.
After the race start, when pass 20 seconds, the game crashes and closes. Any help?
The only car with which i have finished a race is Renault.

Thanks and regards.
can you try time trial with different cars? It could be an issue with a specific texture that crashes the game, and that it doesn't happen with all cars would hint that it's and issue that only is with certain cars. Since others haven't had the same problem I'm guessing that it's something installation related (like a certain file not being replaced) so it could well be solved by a reinstall, but if that doesn't work then we you can narrow down the possibilities of where the error happens by testing all cars separately.

can you try time trial with different cars? It could be an issue with a specific texture that crashes the game, and that it doesn't happen with all cars would hint that it's and issue that only is with certain cars. Since others haven't had the same problem I'm guessing that it's something installation related (like a certain file not being replaced) so it could well be solved by a reinstall, but if that doesn't work then we you can narrow down the possibilities of where the error happens by testing all cars separately.
I can´t try time trial. I have the same problem. I try to access but the game is bocked. I have reinstalled the mod, and also tried it but with the installation through the .rar file only from Google Drive, but remains the same.

Just done a 25% race in career everything was fine apart from some cars pitting and some not pitting not a huge issue but I guess that’ll be difficult to change. Great mod it must have taken a long time to put this together so thanks to all the people who helped make it.
I can not fix that. I could in F1 2016 but in F1 2017 its not possible anymore. Im currently working on the tyres to fix it some way. Wish me luck :D

• Deleted member 244321

I can´t try time trial. I have the same problem. I try to access but the game is bocked. I have reinstalled the mod, and also tried it but with the installation through the .rar file only from Google Drive, but remains the same.
I don't have that issue, have you tried to verify game files on steam?

How do you ger R&D done? for me I should drive 3 seconds faster than I can
For training sessions you have to lower the AI level, because the Practice Program Targets are determined by the Virtual Performance (Not modable) of the 2017 F1 Cars and they are way, way faster than 2005 F1 Cars. If you drive with 80 AI level in the race then use about 30 to 40 for the training sessions. Thats the only possible way. Sorry :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back