F1 2005 season mod Part 1

Misc F1 2005 season mod Part 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Classic Crew submitted a new resource:

F1 2005 season mod Part 1 - 2005 season mod for F1 2017!

The 2005 season mod we have been working hard to finish is finally here! A huge thanks goes to everyone who was involved in the development process in one way or other, not everyone will be officially credited here but anyone that was around in our Discord that helped us test or promote the mod deserves thanks!

People who officially contributed to the mod with links to their RaceDepartment profiles so you can find their other mods, or other links for them like PayPal (if you'd like to...

Read more about this resource...

Curious question: Does this still work with the XML file switch whereby it allows me to have the fins and air vents on my career mode helmet?

Also, can I just say fantastic work by the group of modders for bringing me back to 2005?

Curious question: Does this still work with the XML file switch whereby it allows me to have the fins and air vents on my career mode helmet?

Also, can I just say fantastic work by the group of modders for bringing me back to 2005?
the incardriver.scene xml file was edited to fix an issue with chassis switching, but you can modify this version of the file to do the helmet model change for yourself

Just done a 25% race in career everything was fine apart from some cars pitting and some not pitting not a huge issue but I guess that’ll be difficult to change. Great mod it must have taken a long time to put this together so thanks to all the people who helped make it.

on all cars or just a specific car? Did you modify the incardriver.scene file for career helmet model or anything like that?
Did not change anything - it was for the Mclaren and Toyota (the only two i tested). i'm currently verifying the game and am gonna try installing the mod over again

Did not change anything - it was for the Mclaren and Toyota (the only two i tested). i'm currently verifying the game and am gonna try installing the mod over again
odd, you did have helmets working right? I believe I fixed the hands not on steering wheel bug with a few edits to incardriver.scene but it's possible it's not currently included

it is possible to transfer Vettel to Red Bull? I tried to change the model and render files, as in F1 2016. but it is nikchy hasn't brought
possible to do but takes a decent amount of work

odd, you did have helmets working right? I believe I fixed the hands not on steering wheel bug with a few edits to incardriver.scene but it's possible it's not currently included

possible to do but takes a decent amount of work
i didnt really look at any ai helmet, but i was testing a custom design (replacing com06 of course) and it was glitchy texture. didnt notice model problems though

i didnt really look at any ai helmet, but i was testing a custom design (replacing com06 of course) and it was glitchy texture. didnt notice model problems though
if it still doesn't work look at if AI have their helmets working, the hands being on the wheels should come from incardriver so if the helmets are there then I'll have to look into it more but if they aren't then it seems like incardriver doesn't work properly

if it still doesn't work look at if AI have their helmets working, the hands being on the wheels should come from incardriver so if the helmets are there then I'll have to look into it more but if they aren't then it seems like incardriver doesn't work properly
reinstalled and the problem is still there. was testing in Time Trial. did a grand prix and saw all helmets, with no hand problems. went into career (an old save) and problem is back.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 133 26.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 10.0%
  • €3001-5000