Resource icon

Seasons F1 2003 Mod 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
One last question: Is it normal that the spoilers don't break? Just the tyres ?
Thats because of the damage model of Codemasters.
The new cars can have a broken rearwing, but there just a real small chance.
80 and 90 cars in the game have even less parts that can fell of the car.

Hello,

I have a problem with version 0.6. F1 Ferrari dont have a skin (no texture) its just black
Screen:
qdnbuzr8.png

My suggestion for next version:
- Its David Coulthard and not David Couldhard
- it would be better when you change the pictures of the drivers. (you see Vettel insted of Trulli etc)
-Kimi Räikkönen dont have any picture
- I dont know if its possible but it would be great when your team doesnt talk about DRS or KERS

• Deleted member 161052

My suggestion for next version:
  1. Its David Coulthard and not David Couldhard
  2. it would be better when you change the pictures of the drivers. (you see Vettel insted of Trulli etc)
  3. Kimi Räikkönen dont have any picture
  4. I dont know if its possible but it would be great when your team doesnt talk about DRS or KERS
Here are my answers for your suggestions.
  1. I have fixed the misspelling but I was too busy.
  2. I have done for all of the drivers but still haven't done for Räikkönen and Frentzen.
  3. Because the short_name_string_id in the database folder (go to the "f1drivers" section) uses MAG instead of default.
  4. It's a good idea.

Are you the one who made this mod ? I dont understand because who is Geckarbor5LP then ?

Can you fix the bug with the ferrari ? I dont know why but the ferrari has no skin/texture. In previous version ferrari had a texture and it worked with no issues.

• Deleted member 161052

Are you the one who made this mod ? I dont understand because who is Geckarbor5LP then ?

Can you fix the bug with the ferrari ? I dont know why but the ferrari has no skin/texture. In previous version ferrari had a texture and it worked with no issues.
He is the creator of this mod and I am the creator of the fixes.

Oh thx for the answer now I understand

But how can I fix the missing Ferrari texture ? Its the only "bug" I dont even know if its a bug which disturbs this mod for me. I didnt have this problem before only in the newest version (my prevoius version was 0.5 I think)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%