Resource icon

Seasons F1 2000 mod Update + Career mode 2017-02-02

Login or Register an account to download this content
sorry for my bad English (google translator):)
I wanted to thank you for this mod. you made an old man and his son happy by recreating that season that he enjoyed the most.:cry:
I know you are now working on the mod 1998..f1 2014. PLEASE do not leave f1 2013 and this mod. It's much more fun than all the other "f1 20xx" codemasters (or at least it takes the mod to f1 2014).
(in f1 2014 the cars are easy to correct the skid)
the 2000 season was the first with Williams of white and blue colors; first year of the jaguar team; ... they were not montoya..ni alonso ..... nor raikkonen. Only old heroes and teams with soul. Had a lot of equality, Shumi won the season right at the end. (in "2001" you could see that it was better schumi, and mikka was far away)
and there was an Argentine driver in the race

I know that the mod "98" will be fantastic ... but it is not the same ... neither the mod "99" that published another modder, they are excellent; but that season ("2000") was the summit.

I do not want to bother you, nor take time from your other mod.
I comply with the requirements of the installation of the mod:
"you need the 90's track DLC and you need to uninstall the 90's cars DLC! .."
I test your mod for a long time and with only correcting some bug you would have the perfect mod ("the cherry on the cake"):

list of critical bugs
1 - career number 6 of career mode (the "campaign") never charges. the career mode can not be finalized. (in the review of the update they said something similar ... "How to fix the stage 6 problem in career mode?" "... ..in career mode after 5 stages, not loaded 6 stage .."

2 - in hokeneim and austria there is no "box" (pit), in any game mode. the car passes without a speed limiter. It is totally free.

3 - the arrows team's car emits sparks (smoke) from its rear part. It feels like the car scrapes on the ground and you can not reach its maximum speed. It is not competitive. (all cars exceed 315 kph in Belgium ... this car only 295 and very slowly)

other minor bugs
-Despite the improved AI. the "grand prix" mode ("free mode") is still very easy.

-the icon of the helmet of NICK HEIDFELD (pilot of PROST) is erroneous. It's just the icon of your helmet. (I try to win with each driver of the mod and confirm that they are well done)
--RICARDO ZONTA uses the neck protector.

- The wheels of cars that are some distance away are completely black. (they shine in black) corrects itself only when you approach.

- the cars that are not controlled by the player have their pilot and flyer (crossed) dashed (the video of mod "99" of user Konat does not reveal that problem)

- every 5-6 laps you must change wheels. They wear very fast

- Some sponsors are inverted, turned over or are small (example: marlboro in ferrari behind the pilot "lost boys" in arrows)

- the UPDATE rar file does not have the "cars" "database" folders. the "generics" "generics_c0" "mc2" folders and the "database.bin" file are not in their corresponding folders. causes confusion, but it is not necessary to make another update .. only update this update

- classics mode superimposes one car on another in the main menu (menu classics)
--the classics mode camera is very far from the car. also sparks from the car (ferrari 312 T2)

what comes next are only attachments (tips). I do not want to offend you. he has done an excellent job.

-the williams has the rims ("OZ racing" rims) black / carbon / dark gray.
I do not mean the tire. the metal is dark; in real life they were silver / bare metal (similar to the ferrari that is in this mod). depending on the team other cars if they had dark tires black.

-The majority of the cars do NOT have the race number painted on their chassis (they do not have a race number painted on the nose of the car)

-the sponsors are very few in minardi, and other teams have sponsors of small size or not (mild seven, telephone, teleglobe ...)

- the wheels that have heating coverage stacked in the box (pit) of the arrows, sauber and prost teams are of a single color ... they do not say "left front" "right front" (try it on all the tracks and team, and drivers, I have the xbox controller and I can look almost backwards). in hokeneim and austria are sideways, (besides that you can not enter the box (pit)

- the mod "99" of konat has tires that visually are degraded when rolling a long time, you could put that improvement.

- put the osd (hud) of the classics 90 mode in the main mode. it would be spectacular to have the blue and yellow hud of the 90s. removing the sponsor "LG", and placing "SIEMENS".

that is all. I do not want to take your time. but let me know if you do something for this mod.
I would greatly appreciate it.;)

Sorry, I forgot something.

I must clarify that I also fulfill the requirement that the game be in English.
I also made a clean and fresh installation. and then install the mod. and start a new game.

I update something about bugs.

"2 - in hokeneim and austria there is no" box "(pit), in any game mode, the car passes without a speed limiter, it is totally free."
place the file "triggers_pit.xml" that is in the KOREA circuit (it is asutria)
replace it with the original, not the update, and the pit lane (box) appeared again
Since I do not know anything about this, I would like you to run it. (I guess the Hokenheim is the same)

- AI is erratic, if I go first in the race, they do not push, but if I'm not in the first positions they escape ... frentsen always ahead.

- Inside the cockpit of any williams (example: jordan) the word "1999" is written.

I've seen youtube videos, a user ran the whole season of your mod, they appreciate the sparks and smoke
that leaves the auto arrows.

I saw that your 1998 mod has the silver rims according to the team, and the drivers are correctly aligned with their cockpit (they do not cross / stretch the arm at the wheel)

That's it, I will not bother you if you do not fix it. you have done a great job.
let me know if you fix it. Greetings.

(sorry my bad english)
continuing the hockenheim and austria, I guess it is a problem of the mod "no drs". now the DRS appears on the track.

I saw that there is a mod on youtube (
) and that it has something on my wish list and repaired bugs (silver rims, aligned pilots, better paintings ...). You gave your permission for him to modify the mod ?.

Installing the mod erased my saves (good enough i should have anticipated that).
More importantly i am unable to complete first young driver test in Jordan
it starts to have massive friction around 230 KM/H but goal is 258 KM/H.

is there a way i can force in some workable setup for Abu Dhabi as default? (i am not able to in any way influence the settings at the moment.

Hi everybody

Can anyone create a mod for F1 2013 season 2002 with Grand Prix France - Magny Cours + real damage to the car.
All skins, all of the 2002 season and the 2013 season.

and the last question is in one mode to have the season 2000,2001,2002?

Thank you very much for your answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back