F1 1998 Trackpack-Need Help.

Hey guys i was wondering where to put the files when installing both the F1 1998 Tracpack Part 1 And 2. I got them on the game but they don't work, ten I uninstalled them, and now I can't remember where to put them. Please help. Thanks in advance.

ussualy the tracks must be on locations folder, but sometimes they can be put on rfactor folder and they "found" they're way to the correct place. i recomend you to extract the files to the desktop and them you put that folder in the rfactor folder, if the folder you extracted is named "game data" you just need to put it on rfactor folder, if it says locations just put it on game data folder, if it says "88 tracks" (for example) just put it on locations folder, i think this must solve the problem, hope this helped

ussualy the tracks must be on locations folder, but sometimes they can be put on rfactor folder and they "found" they're way to the correct place. i recomend you to extract the files to the desktop and them you put that folder in the rfactor folder, if the folder you extracted is named "game data" you just need to put it on rfactor folder, if it says locations just put it on game data folder, if it says "88 tracks" (for example) just put it on locations folder, i think this must solve the problem, hope this helped

I did that. It's not the same as a win.rar file. It's an installer software from F1SR.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%