F1 1998 skin mod

Skins F1 1998 skin mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Feliciano da Silva submitted a new resource:

F1 1998 skin mod - PART1

Cars - McLaren MP4/13 and Ferrari F300 by Virtua Simulazioni

mod edit - Do not spoof Paypal links here. You are allowed to ask for donations in an open and transparent way, but they must be voluntary. Masking normal looking text as a link direct to your Paypal is a no no.

Skins
Helmets
Faces
Crew

Ferrari skins 2k,4k,8k compressed
McLaren skins 2K,4K uncompresed

Career with two series, Michael Schumacher's car and Mika Hakkinen's car.
Both with 7 events, Only official tracks....

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound only works in cockpit view... It's missing V10 tires and there is a very old under the car view that should be replaced by cockpit view without the wheel!!
Any plans to fix these major issu??

• Deleted member 130869

The sound only works in cockpit view... It's missing V10 tires and there is a very old under the car view that should be replaced by cockpit view without the wheel!!
Any plans to fix these major issu??

The cars themselves need to be updated, he didn't make the base mod these liveries are applied to.

In order to have a fully working audio using Content Manager, which car would you suggest to use as a replacement? F1 2002 mod?

Hello guys

Its sad I know but I really love the F300 and of course I want to try this mod.

However, it seems the file for the mod (and part 2) is corrupted. When I try to unpack I get an error. I have tried a number of extraction tools but not seem to work. Has anyone got a different download link for the mod (both parts) ??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back