Resource icon

Skins F1 1998 Ferrari recolor 2,0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried so many times with photoshop but it didn't show up the options I need to mod an F1 car, I wish I could learn in the future

Yes, a little darker, I tested the original Ferrari F399 on the classic mode, the wheel colour would be perfect if it looks like the original, by the way do you have the original Ferrari F399 file?

Yes, a little darker, I tested the original Ferrari F399 on the classic mode, the wheel colour would be perfect if it looks like the original, by the way do you have the original Ferrari F399 file?
Yes. When I check it, then I throw new version.

I think the original wheel colour on the original F399 is the perfect one, the balance of grey and white is very fitting.. Is it difficult to turn into the original colour?
Or if you don't mind I want to ask you to send the original Ferrari F399 on the game via e-mail or anything else, I will edit it

I think the original wheel colour on the original F399 is the perfect one, the balance of grey and white is very fitting.. Is it difficult to turn into the original colour?
Or if you don't mind I want to ask you to send the original Ferrari F399 on the game via e-mail or anything else, I will edit it
Not yet. I check the file that I have.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years