Resource icon

Misc F1 1997 Season Mod Part 1 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, unfortunately this is correct, as I don't know how to increase amount of failures
Thanks for the reply Milos! Maybe you know who might help?
Really want to fix the issue with almost zero amount of DNF or mechanical failures,cause it affects the career for weak cars a lot (no hope that cars ahead may experience problems if you drive lets say 12th)

Thanks Milos!

Used your advice and tried that mod. Works good so far (tried in Grand Prix mod - already 2 cars collided with each other after 2 laps), even works with active career save.
Do not work in "retire from session" mode though - i.e. no other additional cars will appear retired after you fast forwarded to the end of the race.

I will try and update the mod when I return from holiday. I had some upgrades on the board aswell too but I was hoping to transfer the mod to F1 2015. But F1 2015 being .erp packed...

Thanks, Milos!

I used mod "accident, mistakes&bad luck f1 2014". Bad thing though that car failures will not be team dependent (could be lets say Minardi very reliable and Williams not), but i have no clue how to edit that

upload_2015-8-10_18-24-57.png

driver is the most realistic way, but one can also only edit the teams in the team table

E: Here's the 1994 mod database from 2012 (had to download it :D deleted all files a while ago)
upload_2015-8-10_18-33-5.png

upload_2015-8-10_18-33-40.png

Last edited:
Wanted to say, that i started career race again, and looks like there is fuel consumption bug in the mod!

Right on 1st lap i changed to "lean" fuel from "standard", (cause on my 1st attempt i ran out of fuel on lap 46) but info already showed i lack (-9) laps of fuel! So, how it could possibly be? I drove just 3 first laps of the race on lean fuel and i am still at (-9). Means i wont be able to complete the race again.

In qualification everything showed correctly (+4 laps of fuel)

Any ideas how to fix this?

Hi Milos!

Wanted to know how is it going, is the problem confirmed?
I halted my career progress (will need to restart it i suppose), just wanted to check if there will be any chance to continue it soon.

Anyway, thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years