Hello everyone!

Would anyone be interested in a F1 1996 season mod for Automobilista?
I have almost all the cars finished, only some details are missing and I really have little time to dedicate. I really want to know if there is interest in it, otherwise i dont want to keep wasting my time.
To be honest, i have poor skills for tweaking the physics and i haven't a decent rig to test everything.

Preview:
GRAB_000.JPG

Sorry for my poor english,
Thank you!

Yes, Yes, Yes. 1996 was such a good season for F1, those liveries are classics now! I would love to get my hands on this mod. When Geoff Crammond's GP2 came out back in 1996, that was the first thing skin painters did back then, was update the game to 1996 since it came out with 94 skins, please release this !!!!

Diego, do you have any more screenshots to share ?

Since the cars back in '96 still used slicks, and grooved tires were still 2 years away, wouldn't the fclassic ams mod be closer to the physics of a 1996 F1 car, apart from changing engines from turbos to atmospheric engines, the aero dynamics hadnt changed all that much except for the raised nose ?

Diego, do you have any more screenshots to share ?

Since the cars back in '96 still used slicks, and grooved tires were still 2 years away, wouldn't the fclassic ams mod be closer to the physics of a 1996 F1 car, apart from changing engines from turbos to atmospheric engines, the aero dynamics hadnt changed all that much except for the raised nose ?
I don't think fclassic has similarities to the 1996 F1 cars. Maybe FV12, since it is based on the 412 T2 from '95.
But is not possible to see reiza physics, they are hidden and encrypted

GRAB_007.JPG
GRAB_022.JPG

I was going to ask, is this all from scratch, or a conversion? I don't care if it is a conversion, I'm just glad someone brought 1996 to the AMS party. I'll be happy to do individual physics for all the cars so they each have character.

I was going to ask, is this all from scratch, or a conversion? I don't care if it is a conversion, I'm just glad someone brought 1996 to the AMS party. I'll be happy to do individual physics for all the cars so they each have character.
That would be really nice!
Like I said above, some models have been used for guide purposes. But everything is modified and tweaked to match AMS quality, otherwise I would have release it for rFactor without putting much effort on it.

This would be brilliant and please take replicaz1427's offer up Diego - there aren't enough mods out there where the cars within a field are differentiated. Too many league ediitons with no historic alternatives to go with them.
Is not cool when you have only a league edition. I spend more time playing offline than online, so all the physics that I have done for now are different for each car. Don't worry about that!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back