rF2 F1 1994 @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 15th April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1 20 9xx something like that by now, my own setups. almost killed my downforce.. some nice over and under steering on some turns, but controllable

Yes the semi-hairpin righthander at the end of the back straight is giving me nightmares already :confused:

But the whole first half of the circuit is lovely :)

Can't someone host the circuit so we can practice online together? Sooo much more fun than going around alone :/

I managed a 1m19.132. Am I close enough to you insanely fast blokes, or will I be a backmarker once again? :rolleyes:

I still believe the faster guys will do low 1m17's for pole.

this mod is very nice always few people

2 fun race as always
Race 1 tried catch Dewald but this guy is really speed:) so run alone in 2nd place
Race 2 a bit of battles in first laps with Dewald,Alex, Chris and Walter but than some spin and running wide we lost some guys so Im in 1st place after a nice (but short) battle with Dewald that after he spin :( now im lonely at top :D and in last lap wait Walter for play last chance of victory and him put a nice pass in T7 (?) so I tried overtake him in next turns but him close well all doors and win race and in 3td place with best lap Chris.

Thanks James and RD for event

gr race
Thanks James and RD for event

birds_and_sign.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back