rF2 F1 1994 @ Nuerbergring (GP Track) - Sunday 6th May 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
great race again this mod is really funny.
Race 1 a nice and funny chase to Kamil and in Race 2 Im short tail of Dewald :) until lost car ( penultimate lap) Im your shadow mate.Unlucky Paul I saw your car on grass:(
Congrats Steve and David fast guys:thumbsup:

Thanks Christopher and RD for event

I had great starts in both races. The best of the two was in the second race. The three cars in front of me bogged down and I had a lightning start and rocketed into first. Held it all together until my Sauber didn't have enough grip into one of the fastest corners. I span out. My car was damaged too badly to carry on, I retired.

Race 1
Quali: P3
Race: DNF

Race 2
Quali: P4
Race: DNF

Cheers to all drivers, I'll be back next week!
- Paul

Q1: Mine. R1: Steve's win.

Q2: Steve's pole. R2: Mine.

I threw my 7s lead away when I tankslapped into the green scenery out of the NGK chicane I think. Had to settle for 2nd just behind Steve.

R2: Was a shocker, first Dewald spun and I went straight at the Schumacher-S(Shell corner before) to avoid, then when I catch up to Steve and Paul, the Sauber gets transformed into a jetplane as it hits the kerb and flies into the tyre stack:confused: Unlucky Paul:(

After that, an epic battle that would even impress Ayrton Senna got going, we kept overtaking and clinging to each other. Towards the end, I am able to get through and stretch my lead to around 1s and win the race:) Steve got my Pole race, I got his. Sorry for the small tap there out of the Warsteiner.

Well done Steve, great race, like a Ferrari driver:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for driving!;)

Well that's the best fun I've had for while...epic battle with David & Paul, fast and very clean, brilliant stuff.

I used a set up i had from ages ago (Barcelona) when i was testing the mod for F1SR and thankfully seemed to fit this track perfectly. My driving style of crashing quickly down through the gears has often blown an engine or 10 :) So you might find in the set up i sent you guys you could drop the rad opening a couple but just keep an eye on the temps.

I only jumped in the server on the off chance there would be enough people to race, thankfully there was and everyone seemed nice and fair...i like that :)

Thanks RD

Cheers all......onto next week :)

Yeah, you guys were too fast for me :p Was keeping up, barely, both times, but made mistakes while pushing too hard. And I am with Stephen, you guys race clean and fast, nice driving.

Ran out of fuel both times on the last lap. First race thought I learnt my lesson, put in an extra lap's worth of fuel, only for the leaders to go so much faster that the race was another lap longer, So I ran out again :p lol...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 113 13.4%