rF2 F1 1994 @ Monza 88 - Sunday 11th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Erm guys, this is a '94 mod. Mercedes came back in 2010. How can there be Mercedes, unless you mean teams that were provided with Mercedes resp. Illmor engines(Which were Sauber and Pacific that year, McLaren was on a Peugeot deal).

I don't know how you misunderstand:p

I love this mod. Why so few drivers signed up? Anyway, I'll try my best to make the start. I am downloading the mod but it's taking forever and when I click on the track I get an error. Please sign me up anyway.

I would like to race this eve, with a friend of mine he has posted his application for a license, but this has not yet been seen to.
(Andy Claydon) Is there anything you can do Mr Chant?

Race1
Q5 R4 nice race and battle with Mick and Scott in first laps and from about middle of race I met Caner and do together a long and nice battle until under flag think the gap from me and Caner was 1 tenth an amusement:).
Race2
Q4 R5 nothing to say first lap someone hurt my back:confused::) at Variante della Roggia hit barriers lost right front wheel go in pit with 3 wheels 122sec for rebuild the car and then go in track for finish race .
C U on next track guys

Thanks James and RD for event

After probably solving my BSOD problem(who knows), I qualified 3rd on the grid. Got a good start up into 2nd, then stayed close to Scott. We battled a bit, he ran off outbraking and I got ahead. I kept a lead around 6s when I was shifting earlier to be sure I had enough to finish. Gap didn't closer than 2s and I won with Mr Deletrash:p

As Scott was gone, I took pole in Race 2. I couldn't see the lights, Simon spun behind me trying to pass. Valerio and Caner passed me too, although he then outbraked himself and the red Ferrari piled into the Lotus, so I was up to 2nd.

I started a race long pressure battle with Mich, in which I once took a look at my TV what earned me a trip to the resort "Barrierville", so I decided to focus. Got the gap to 1s, but Mick completed the race like a pro and won, good race:)

A 1st&2nd, very good for me after I was more cautious at Detroit before I dropped out.

Thanks for the race, hopefully back next weekend.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back