1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 1994 @ Mid Ohio - Sunday 25th March 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by James Chant, Feb 22, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1994
    Mod: F1SR F1 1994 1.3 (Download) or (Download 2)
    Track: Mid Ohio VLM (Download)
    Event Schedule: Start time 20:00 GMT
    Click here to find out what time its is in your timezone
    Practice: 20 mins
    Qualifying 1: 10 mins, unlimited laps
    Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
    Race 1: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start
    Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
    Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
    Race 2: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
    RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,
    Sign-up list (max 30):
    1. - Marcos Resende
    2. - Valerio Vinassa
    3. - Scott Woodwiss
    4. - Christen Struys
    5. - Leonard Mills
    6. - Maurice Brackhahn
    7. - Mark Birney
    8. - Alexander Panin
    9. - Mark Johnstone
    10. - Peter Church
    1. -
    2. -
    3. -
  2. The track will be this version unless I can find the one Bram and another person have mentioned that might be better, but I still like this version.:D
  3. Sign me up i'll be there, Williams #2 @ Marcos Resende.

Ps. Sorry to all but i had to quit out from the race at Silverstone, i got a power down.
  4. I used to race the 92 mod every week and would be interested in getting back with this one. Are cars allocated on a once only basis?
  5. I don't mind which cars people have. Duplicates aren't a problem.
  6. Will check it out and test, the other one runs at a nice fps, will compare.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Are the cars all equal in performance?
  8. yes,this is a LE version,so cars are all same on performance,but as i was telling Nico M. the other day,i think there is some diff in the chassi characteristics,since using same set up on all car models feels different,but that is just a personal opinion and u might find otherwise...
  9. Are the times the same for RD events even with DST?

I would like to race, but it is a little too late for me :)

10. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Im downl now this track but I have VLM MidOhio is fantastic track like say Ivan:)
    in any case I will be there sign me please James:)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'll have a run again, in my trusty Simtek :D
  12. you gona fire-up the steering wheel this weekend,right Scott?;):p
  13. me 2 plz
  14. Nope, still the pad for this one. G27 coming soon ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Are we using the circuit with the chicane?
  16. Has to be the VLM version surely ?
  17. Sign me in please. Mercedes
  18. I told you: There is no Mercedes F1 Team in 1994:p
    • Like Like x 1
  19. guys, i dont wana make a big deal out of this VLM track thing,i suggested it because the athmosphere is better and because the elevetated sections seem to be cambered more correctly ,but on the flip side i dont want guys havng discoes and such, cuz this track is more detailed,so its unimportant to me where we go as long as it's in Mid-Ohio:D