rF2 F1 1994 @ Mid Ohio - Sunday 25th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
F194.png

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1994
Mod: F1SR F1 1994 1.3 (Download) or (Download 2)
Track: Mid Ohio VLM (Download)
---------------------------------------------------
Event Schedule: Start time 20:00 GMT
Click here to find out what time its is in your timezone
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying 1: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 1: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start
Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 2: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,
Sign-up list (max 30):
  1. - Marcos Resende
  2. - Valerio Vinassa
  3. - Scott Woodwiss
  4. - Christen Struys
  5. - Leonard Mills
  6. - Maurice Brackhahn
  7. - Mark Birney
  8. - Alexander Panin
  9. - Mark Johnstone
  10. - Peter Church
Reserves
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -

Are the cars all equal in performance?
yes,this is a LE version,so cars are all same on performance,but as i was telling Nico M. the other day,i think there is some diff in the chassi characteristics,since using same set up on all car models feels different,but that is just a personal opinion and u might find otherwise...

the Vurtual_LM version is a pretty darn good one of this track....with Miller Lite 200 and chicane-on/off
http://rs161.rapidshare.com/files/122048003/VLM_MidOhio_V100_rFactor.exe

track-layout is same,just the quality is much better,athmosphere is great,helicopters flying evrywhere ,grid girls running around flashing their tops...u get the pic:D

Im downl now this track but I have VLM MidOhio is fantastic track like say Ivan:)
in any case I will be there sign me please James:)

guys, i dont wana make a big deal out of this VLM track thing,i suggested it because the athmosphere is better and because the elevetated sections seem to be cambered more correctly ,but on the flip side i dont want guys havng discoes and such, cuz this track is more detailed,so its unimportant to me where we go as long as it's in Mid-Ohio:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back