1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 1994 @ Estoril 88 - Sunday 12th February 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by James Chant, Feb 9, 2012.

1. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1994
    Mod: F1SR F1 1994 v1.0 (Download)
    Track: Estoril 1988 (Download)
    19:00 GMT: Official Practice
    19:45 GMT: Qualification
    19:55 GMT: Warm-up
    20:00 GMT: Race (Minimum of 2 x 20 Minutes, Standing Start with Formation Lap)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
    RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes
    Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed
    •Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    •Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    •If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
    1. James Chant
    2. Martin Bulgin
    3. Valerio Vinassa
    4. Tom Eley
    5. -
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    Reserves
    1. -
    2. -
    3. -

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Here is a teaser for the 1994 mod for your pleasure

3. can you update the Estoril"88 link

current one has some Japanese track on it

4. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Fixed, sorry

5. Not often i get to blow my own trumpet :) but i was a tester for both the 94 & 92 mods and im pretty sure if you go over to the F1SR site the mod is there to grab. Sadly I cant make Sunday as i race these on a Saturday night and value my crown jewels....which my wife would wear as earrings if i race all weekend...hope you guys enjoy the mods though :)

Cheers

Ferrari655

• Like Like x 1
  6. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

nope, the links are to multiupload, and it doesnt work :( I have found some alternatives I am waiting to download and test before confirming links.

7. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Top post updated with download link.

We will be running the 1.0 version of the mod, as other versions I have found keep crashing the game to desktop upon menu selection.

Please remove any other instances of this mod from your system.

8. No sign up's :( is everyone playing RF2 :oops:

9. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

I can't make it for this one, but would love to do it.

10. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Sign me up please I will be in Ayrtons Williams

11. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

sign me please :)

I will be Zanardi :)

12. I'll have to pull out of this one, download started about an hour ago but my connection is being very very slow today..

13. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Server is up!!!

If anyone is intending to race tonight I suggest you download and check the mod ASAP, as the download file is 800 MB.

14. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Come on guys lets have some more sign ups, this is another brilliant mod and similar in driving to the GP2 mod we have been running but with more power :)
    If any one wants my work in progress setup just ask me on the server.

15. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

WIll do thanks Martin, just booting my PC

16. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

I am going to delay the event by an hour - I had changed the time from last week and don't think you all realised.

So practice at 20:00 GMT, I will revert back to this for next weeks event.

17. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Tom please leave a fresh post if you pull out of an event... Or it doesn't show up as a new post in the forum list.

18. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

We are starting Q now as all people who have signed up that are left are in server :)

19. im having some difficulties downloading the 1.0 version..i currently have 1.1 and 1.3 ,but trying to download this one has been unsuccesfull.. PC froze as soon as downloading was complete..download speeds were very slow(180mb),so ill have to skip today,but i enjoyed Estoril '88..it would be perfect for close/tight racing...late 13's was where i bottomed out at

20. Hi guys. Love to race with you but link for download have problems (It's extremely slow) Are there any other links besides that one?