rF2 F1 1994 @ Donnington 2011 - Sunday 22nd April 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
F194_05.jpg

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F194
Mod: F1SR F1 1994 1.3 (Download) or (Download 2)
Track: 2011 Donnington GP (http://www.mediafire.com/?0i539l9e2ccrfk7)
---------------------------------------------------
Event Schedule: Start time 19:00 GMT (20:00 BST)
Click here to find out what time its is in your timezone
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying 1: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 1: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start
Qualifying 2: 10 mins, unlimited laps
Warm Up: 5 mins, if required
Race 2: 20 mins, formation lap, standing start

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

Extra Notes

Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed

•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.

•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
  1. - Valerio Vinassa
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
Reserves
  1. - Dewald Nel
  2. -

Yeehaah! Love this track and I don't even know it, it just looks AWEDICULOUS!

Put me at 'Maybe' for now, haven't planned that far ahead yet. :p

Im glad im with sky, no cap what so ever. As soon as there is like, im off. But, seeing as part of a Sky package is catch up tv, which means dl episodes, I can't see them doing any kind of cap.

Im glad im with sky, no cap what so ever. As soon as there is like, im off. But, seeing as part of a Sky package is catch up tv, which means dl episodes, I can't see them doing any kind of cap.

In SA, uncapped is wayyyy too expensive. And it's ridiculous when renting anyway to get lines de-activated/moved. The company who has the monopoly on all ADSL lines are a mess. I guess that's what we get for becoming a democracy.

That was awesome :)

Race 1: Got a great start off the line,but ran wide at the first corner, went back to last. First 5 or so laps were a blur to be honest, but I know I went from 5th to 2nd multiple times :) A few bumps between us, but this track makes that unavoidable, and normal race incidents.

So as the dust settled, me and Valerio were I think like 10 seconds behind Paul, who drove magnificently up to that point to stay out of the incidents. So on about lap 6 me and Valerio had some clear air and started catching up slowly, took about 5 laps to catch up.

Then I got a good tow out of the 5th to last corner, and Paul held the racing line, so it was all up to my braking at the chicane. Luckily I nailed it, and Valerio was stuck behind him for a lap or so.

Once he got past, he caught me like a man on FIRE. Defending was the order of the day as with Mexico. His tyre management was clearly better than mine, and he kept on my tail, not letting go.

He got very close to me at the last corner every lap til the end, as I kept drifting wide on my worn tyres.

Last corner of last lap. I go very wide, deciding to floor it thereafter and hope for the best, as Valerio was virtually past me. I win! 0.272s, and this is becoming a habit between me and Valerio :) But a good habit!

Race 2: I get a good start yet again, but at the 5th corner I run wide, and return to the track, accidentally bumping Paul. I waive him past - as I felt it was unfair to him, and Walter also seizes the opportunity, so I am 3rd now, with Valerio again on my gearbox. They have a scuffle, and I pass Walter, who was unlucky yet again.

I am on Paul's gearbox, with Valerio following close by. I get close via the chicane, and at the hairpin I pass, to lead. I build a bit of a lead, with Valerio soon passing for 2nd. I look in the Mirror and I see smoke, and Val apologising - an incident perhaps?

I see my lead build, and except for an off or 2, my race is very uneventful til the end, and I win by 12 laps - although I run out of fuel over the finish line - wow that was close!

Thanks again to Paul, Walter, Valerio and Christian for another awesome night of racing :)

only 4 guys but great fun
Race 1 big battles with Walter that fly around track in T7 Mc Lean's, Paul is front me and Dewald with a big advantage of sec.but this evening me and Dewald decided for hard fights:) so push hard until catch Paul overtake him and we continue the battle until race end .Race finished with Dewald front me think 1sec. max
Race2 only 0.046sec.:mad: :Dbetween me and Dewald poleman.At start and in first laps lost many time running wide and lost brake point so Dewald take 9 or 10 sec of advantage and Im in last position push for recover the gap now front me Walter that close all the doors but in output of Melbourne hairpin lost car and easy pass for me now Paul is front me but in T7 running a bit wide on curbs so I can gain just 10km/h of speed for overtake him but guys Dewald is too ahead about 16sec push for catch him but in penultimate lap I lost car in T9 The Esses lost again precious time; recover 18sec is too in only one lap.
Congrats Dewald for Victory:thumbsup:

Thanks James nad RD for Event

Belive me guys, as soon as i get my pain levels sorted somewhat, ill be back racing with you's!
You cant imagine what its like setting up these events and then not being able to take part because i cant even sit at my pc, never mind drive.
Im glad you are all liking the tracks though, and theres two right corkers coming up in the next two week.
Enjoy!

Belive me guys, as soon as i get my pain levels sorted somewhat, ill be back racing with you's!
You cant imagine what its like setting up these events and then not being able to take part because i cant even sit at my pc, never mind drive.
Im glad you are all liking the tracks though, and theres two right corkers coming up in the next two week.
Enjoy!

Sorry to hear mate... What is the cause of your pains??? Shame, sounds awful :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%