rF2 F1 1994 @ Detroit 88 - Sunday 4th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Did you drop the whole contents of zip in locations folder?

I fixed it before the qualy ended, I should have only pasted the folder starting with F1988 dropped under locations.

Mod is awesome(Sounds, Looks), but I suffered another bluescreen(The 3rd today, and I started using the desktop today!!!) on lap 8, after I worked my way up from 7th to 3rd:(

Guess I'll not join R2, I'd not finish it... But it was fun while it lasted.

Btw: The devs forgot that it's DELETRAZ, not DELATRAZ. Noobs.

My bloody connection got shoddy right at the start of race 2, so in fairness to others i rather quit, as all cars disapeared and reappeared on the formation lap. Anyway, well done to all the winners!

That always happens on formation lap for me, they don't appear for a little while.

Well done for giving it a try Dewald - for someone who only driving with assists in thursday, I think you have done very well.

Thanks :) I was running 5th after about 12 minutes in the first race before my engine went... But thanks it was awesome! You guys race nice and clean. Real gentlemen :)

I would really like to race in the next one as well.

I think we raced together for some time Dewald - Shame you spun and I had my bluescreen! Probably BIOS or RAM problem... ***STOP: 0x00000101 etc...

Yes we did, when I was still running 4th... It was cool.Then I spun and was 5th for a while. You chased me well... Next time the same! Hope you sort your bluescreen. Do you have a thread for it? Maybe we can sort it together so you can race properly again?

Race1
Q5 R4 everytime I think wait/slow in 1st lap the tyres are cold but no I must push in 1st lap so spin and mistake in brake point lost contact with head race and at about middle race I meet Dewald and together we have did some laps in fight until he cooked engine:rolleyes: no worry mate happened to me at 1st race here 14500rpm are too for race .

Race2
Q4 R3 good start this time but when I come out from last chicane in lap 1 push on throttle and aarrrggg spin lost contact with Martin Ivan and Mark so Leonard pass me push for recover the gap and Leonard lost car before tunnel easy pass him and Im again in 3rd (Mark was stopped on track) but a nice thing happen no fuel uuuaaaaa go in pit put fuel Leonard and Christian pass me now Christian is at ~10sec. and me in 5th place I thougth no mistake and full throttle push and take Christian again 5sec at Leonard and 7/8 minuts at end I push and Im now behind him and in the second-last lap at last chicane Leonard hit wheel barriers and gain 3rd place unluky Leonard but good battle.

Congratulations Mark Ivan Martin

Thanks James and RD for event

Yes we did, when I was still running 4th... It was cool.Then I spun and was 5th for a while. You chased me well... Next time the same! Hope you sort your bluescreen. Do you have a thread for it? Maybe we can sort it together so you can race properly again?

Well, first time with the mod, I was concentrating on not hitting anyone, so I just stayed with you. But I am too experienced as a league driver to just rape someone in a fun race!;)

Yes, I do. I've wrote it on page 2. But according to what I've read about the error, it might be faulty BIOS/RAM:(

we had a decent showing for this event ,so it was fun

Q P3
Intense Qualy session, as it was pretty tight ,but in the end Mark and Scott took 1 & 2.Grats guys:)
Race: Okay start and some nice racing with Scott in the opening laps,he had a little off in one of the chicanes so i was able to pass,after which had a nice battle with Martin but was able to pull away and was chasing Mark but started overdriving the car and had a spin in sector 2, finished 2nd

Q P3
Again tight during Qualy ,i opted to run rad at 8 so not sure if couldve matched Mark and Scotts pace,but they took 1 & 2 .Nice times guys
Race:Okay start for me and began following Mark ,who after 3 or 4laps I saw pulling over and retiring, but pretty lonely race after ,so just tried to keep'er off the barriers and bring her home as fast as i could.

Thanks to James for setting it up
See you on track

Thinking about it, I may have exited prematurely on race 2, as my connection may have improved later.

Next time I will stay with it!

Who is doing casual races every night??? I am so addicted now, it's not even funny! Just wanna race :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back