rF2 F1 1994 @ Detroit 88 - Sunday 4th March 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
F194b.png

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1994
Mod: F1SR F1 1994 1.3 (Download) or (Download 2)
Track: Detroit 88 (Download)
20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes
Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
  1. Arthur Marciano
  2. Henrique Baciuli
  3. Ivan Mills
  4. Martin Bulgin
  5. Valerio Vinassa
  6. Leonard Mills
  7. Dewald Nel
  8. christen Struys
  9. Scott Wilde
  10. Mark Johnston
  11. Larry Mazazda
Reserves
  1. David Jundt
  2. -
  3. -

great pick James, i definetely want to participate in this one,so please sign me up and give me a Ferrari(Larini):)

we had a pretty decent turn out last race(considering) and the racing was so much fun,so i hope we can get similar numbers or better this time around, as you dont get to race F1 cars very often around the old Detroit road course,so it is certainly going to be a very special event.

Sign me please James:) as Zanardi Lotus

WOW that track same Indycar ,big result will be conclude race without damage , after this experience run at Monaco will be a joke;) I have another question where is possible overtake?:D Nice track good choice

Is 1'40 round here in the Ferrari a good time?

Scott, I haven't done any set up work yet for this track ,so can't answer your question atm,but will do some testing today and will let you know if am able to match it:).....btw ,its nice that you asked,since there is no other way of finding out:D(server is only up on the day of the race);)

after some runs i'm in the 38's atm,used a toned down,softer Monaco set up,...cool track ,has some nice sections,hopefully we get a few more people in

I would love to join, but I'm only in the 1m44's now. Seems I really am a slow driver. Driving without driver aids has really shown me up for what I really am worth as a driver :p

But hopefully I'll be able to join the next one :)

I would love to join, but I'm only in the 1m44's now. Seems I really am a slow driver. Driving without driver aids has really shown me up for what I really am worth as a driver :p

But hopefully I'll be able to join the next one :)

Doesen't matter how fast you are Dewald, sign up mate, I can let you have a setup if you want.

I have just started tweaking my Jerez setup and have done a 1.37.0 so far.

Doesen't matter how fast you are Dewald, sign up mate, I can let you have a setup if you want.

I have just started tweaking my Jerez setup and have done a 1.37.0 so far.

I can try your setup yes :) I use the basic setup changer, which I am used to, but I get that I need to totally customise my setup for best performance.

1.37 is great :) I will join then, even if I make my name bum, just to get used to it.

Where would you make that setup available for me? I can try it and see how I go. Thanks alot Martin :)

Edit: Tried about 10 laps this morning as well, got into the 1.43's now, so improving. My biggest issue is locking brakes, and shifting TOO fast, which causes my rear to spin. At a track like Interlagos or Monza I seem to be putting in multiple laps wihout mistakes, but Detroit is a tricky track :p

So,to confirm, I am in :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back