rF2 F1 1994 @ A1 Ring Gp - Sunday 20th May 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nice race1 with a bit of pressure/battle between Paul and me Dewald was a bullett after start no more see.Race2 along time Quali my dog have take a choice here is the toilette on floor:poop: so I must clean and well .back on server and only see Dewald and Paul with nice time around 1:12:... at start Im a tail of Dewald Paul but in lap 2 think lost car in Gosser Curve damage car and lost right front wheel back to box on 3 wheels in old Gilles Villeneuve style:) but was on strike my mechanics :( so I must retired.

Thanks Dewald and Paul for race and RD for event

Thanks Dewald and Val, great racing tonight!
I'll get some footage of that overtake, Kobayashi style :D
We defo need more people next week..

Agreed, thanks Paul and Val, always racing in good spirits, but also competitive :)

We seriously need more people, 3 people doesn't do this mod or the good work of Christopher and James justice.

Race 1: Straight forward, pole to flag victory, but the last 10 minutes I was confused by rfDynHud and thought my engine was gonna blow, so I kept shortshifting and keeping it careful just to reach the end. Won by 14s.

Race 2: Good start, and then led til the hairpin on lap 2, when Paul pulled off the overtake of the century :) Dove inside, and he broke perfectly - brilliant! I tried the undercut on the exit of the hairpin but he was superb.

Pushed like hell to overtake, but this track is not good for overtakes, so I kept my distance. After about 6 laps, Paul went too deep at the last corner and I overtook for the lead!

Paul chased me like a jackrabbit, until he span at turn 3's exit, and then it was straight forward.

I then aimed for consistency and it was a good race from then on from me :)

See you guys again next week. Thanks James, Chris and Marco for the event :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back