• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 1994/ 1995 mod Issues with new patch

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Doug46, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Any one finding that the F1 1994/ 1995 mod wont play with the new update?

2. Matt88

Matt88
    Premium

Ratings:
    +59
    upload_2017-2-27_21-35-49.png

This is the error I keep getting. Or it is "FWING_B"

Attached Files:

3. HansieCronje

HansieCronje

Ratings:
    +6
    It's to do with the new low downforce configurations. In order to fix, you need to point the .veh file for each skin to the appropriate upgrades.ini file.

eg For F1 1994, it uses the Formula V12 as it's base. Before the fix, the top part of the .veh file for one of the Saubers looks like this:
    before.PNG
    The "//" means that line is ignored. The fixed version looks like the below:
    after.PNG
    I have confirmed this works with F194, but you must fix all cars in the series. The same methodology should apply to other F1 mods also.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    ill try thanks

5. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +505
  6. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    ;)

7. M.Guenette

M.Guenette

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey Doug46

Do you have a link for the 94 Mod you use? I can't seem to find it anywhere..
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. nhigginson

nhigginson

Ratings:
    +6
    sorry to hijack the thread, but when loading certain f1 skinpacks i get an error with all cars which says: Error Loading UNKNOWN_TOKEN_DRS To Memory. does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

9. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    What i would do is contact Hansiecronje direct as he seems the man with the no on this and is very helpful, try a personal conversation with him i am sure he will be able to help you

10. vettelsepp

vettelsepp

Ratings:
    +7
    Since a few days it is my problem too, Formula Extreme and Formula Ext.2016 skinpack ends with the Window about Error loading mesh file UNKNOWN_TOKEN_DRS To Memory. So it seems to be not a issue only from skinpacks.

Any solutions here?

11. RockABillyKilla

RockABillyKilla

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry, verey OT...but where to find the Mod?