rF2 F1 1993 @ Sebring - Sun February 21th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARRRGH! :confused: Same thing again this week. Having some problems just trying to run some laps on the server. It loads up fine but when I go on track it freezes up on me. Haven't really tried to race online with rFactor til now. Will try a few things to see if it'll work. But just wanted to let you know Ivo, just in case that I can't make the race.

edit.. Might have to try a fresh install to see if that solves the problem.

Excellent Fun, sorry to Paul (I think) for the hit in race 1, I only lasted 3 laps but had a race long battle with Ivo for the lead in race2, brilliant fun and although I ran wide in one corner on the last lap I dont think either of us made a mistake.

was a nice night again......race 1 was 3rd with more than 20 second of advantage but i lost control, was near to spun, but i safe the car, hit a bit the wall and my right tyre was gone!!! :D so i finish the last 3 laps on 3 wheels!!!

race 2 i start from the bottom because i failed my qualy.......and in the last laps i gain the 3rd spot!!!! thx again for the night!! ;)

THANKS GUYS you wait me ,
1st race some1 hit me in turn 1 and damage car but np .This night no good for me LAAAAG. In second race every lap lag, before turn after turn in straight always :-( great effort. This time more effort that fun. If there is a next time I will be there.
C U on tracks

I came, I knew the circuit very well (I had endurance on this circuit last week), but not all of the car.
Ivo and I thank Martin for giving me their setup:)

Qualified: 4th in 1.41.6

Race: I made a decent start, but I had little lag, then I'm struck by Martin (np is the race) I try to pit without spoiler in the straight I mowed someone (sorry ). And after the race has more interest for me.

After returning to the desktop I try to return to the game but it crash ...
sorry for my bad English
+ +

Did a terible first quali lap. to bad some people still are chatting during quali when there are still people on track. So got P2 on first quali. Race was ok got away very good in front of Toby before first turn. And after that i won 1 sec every lap so i was able to drive away and won the first race.

Second quali was almost a perfect lap with an 1:37 7. So got pole. Got away good and got P1 after first corner. Toby was about 3,5 sec behind me a few laps. Nothing changed on that. So probably a good finish but then my phone ringed and i tryed to pick up the phone during driving and thats not possible LOL. crashed car and that was it. damn my first not finish in a few weeks.

what do you mean Mark? as fare i can remember that after a few laps i was fare away from the rest. But if you think it was different please tell me and dont say just ''lies'' . I realy dont like this sort of words. Its thrue i didnt look every lap on the difference but the only thing i know is that there was a big difference after a few laps. maybe because of mistakes from other drivers but thats part of racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back