• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Misc F1 1993 season mod PART 1 1.0

F1 1993 season mod for F1 2014

1. Alexanderssen

Alexanderssen

Ratings:
    +30
    Alexanderssen submitted a new resource:

F1 1993 season mod PART 1 - F1 1993 season mod for F1 2014

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. vasilij

vasilij

Ratings:
    +5
    finally, as I waited for a long time

3. Mik27

Mik27

Ratings:
    +0
    great mod but mclaren with williams 92 chassis please, sorry for my bad english

4. Alexanderssen

Alexanderssen

Ratings:
    +30
    Sorry but it's impossible because the texture map of the Williams 92 don't allow us to do a good McLaren skin.

5. Mik27

Mik27

Ratings:
    +0
    [Quote = "Alexanderssen post: 2463465, membro: 247404"]. Ci dispiace ma è impossibile perché la texture map della Williams 92 non ci permettono di fare una buona pelle McLaren [/ QUOTE]
    ok in ogni caso è un mod fantastico

6. Alexanderssen

Alexanderssen

Ratings:
    +30
    Thanks and enjoy it ;) If you like it you can rate it too

7. vasilij

vasilij

Ratings:
    +5
    benetton dominated, although in fact, it's the third team in strength, it is possible as that to correct

8. IAmTheLegendITA

IAmTheLegendITA

Ratings:
    +3
    The mod is very beautiful, but i have some problem, like the pitcrew clothes of Benetton (that always win), the ideal line is black (Montreal for example) and some sponsor are reversed, anyway I think that mod is fantastic
    Thank you

9. Alexanderssen

Alexanderssen

Ratings:
    +30
    The 1993 season Was dominated by Williams. I don't want a boring mod. So There are three tier one teams: williams, benetton And mclaren. I did a career mod And the williams And the benettons were on front... 6 drivers can win a race And 4 of them won during the 1993 season

• Like Like x 1
  10. pokoa

pokoa

Ratings:
    +8
    Fantastic Mod! But...
    ・Too fast Benetton
    ・Bit fast Tyrell
    ・Slow Prost & Senna
    ・I can't pit in Austria...
    ・No White Ferrari?
    ・Mirror 「HITACHI」 billboard in San Marino
    ・Is Short name mistake?
    ・Driver radio voice from 2013 80s & 90s classic mode?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Grzegorz Władziński

Grzegorz Władziński

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. Mod is great but I have a problem. Driver's names are mixed and not compatible with the pictures. I copied the files to the main directory. What could I do wrong? Tnx

12. Mik27

Mik27

Ratings:
    +0
    in this mod there are files of the 1994

13. Andrea9805

Andrea9805

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi this mod is great but i'm having two problems: first one is about fuel, in Brasil on McLaren after 0.5 laps with standard fuel the stats showed me that i hadn't enough fuel to finish the race (in the menu was shown -1 laps in the fuel section) and i had to use lean fuel for balancing.
    Second problem is more a doubt, in the straights where in normal game should be DRS zones, opponents catch me up very fast, is DRS enabled in these cars?

14. Alexanderssen

Alexanderssen

Ratings:
    +30
    Sorry i can't help you with the fuel issue... but for the DRS i can tell you that it's not enabled for all the cars.

15. Andrea9805

Andrea9805

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, thanks, probably is the mclaren that's slow in straights.
    Anyway the mod is great, the cars are very good looking and tracks too, also love the in-game helps like "don't use this option, it's bug".

16. janzaks

janzaks

Ratings:
    +7
    Donington does not load