1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 1993 @ Road America - Wed May 19th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, May 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F1
    Mod: Formula 1 1993 V1.2
    Track: Road America
    Event start: 19.00 GMT
    Practice: 20 Minutes
    Qualification: 10 Minutes Superpole (Escape after you did your timed lap, otherwise you get a DQ)
    Warmup: 5 Minutes
    Race: 2x20min

Traction Control: Low allowed
    Damage Multiplier: 30 %

Notes:
    1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3: Technical info

Boost
    1: Optimum fuel economy.
    10: 14% more power but 28% more fuel consumption

Downforce
    Always run more front wing than back wing. The difference must be at least 5 clicks.

Caster
    Default is 2 which is too low. Run at 4 at least.

Rev limit
    The rev limit for these cars is 15000. But never use that in the race. Maximum you can use without blowing your engine is 14800 and you need to use even lower if you are a hard downshifter.

2. 1: Ivo Simons
    2: Lee Palmer
    3: Nicholas Cole
    4: Adam Eggbeer
    5: Sérgio Marques
    6: Martin Bulgin
    7: Robert Woodward
    8: Jan Somers
    9: Toby Davis
    10: Toni Talvitie
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17:
    18:
    19:
    20:
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:

3. Sign me up please love this circuit :D

4. Should be something special, sign me up too

5. After impressing myself last night with my pace, sign me up as well please :)

6. Sign me up plz :(

7. i so i wish i could race in this but i have got a FPES race the same night. have fun guys see you the week after maybe:)

8. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Cool, more 93, I`m in, ta.

9. sweet more classic f1 driving, sign me up please :)

10. me too.....but fpes have, after that race at silverstone, only other 2 races and after that i will be free to join every '93 event!!!! :D

btw good luck guys and have fun!!!:D

11. F193 will be going back to Sundays soon as the RDTCC is ending and the WTM League takes the Wednesday night rFactor slot soon - moving back to Sunday next week I believe.

12. Sign me out plz, I thought this was going to be on Sunday.

13. Just download the mod yesterday, so will try to race with you, count me in pls!

14. sign me up,pls

15. I'm twice on the list!

16. Fixed :)

17. Please please :)
    I promise not to be rubbish at pretending to be talented this time round.

18. Where are the 22 from last week guys? ;)

19. Stuart Gillard

Stuart Gillard
    Premium Member

Sign me up for this one please ... missed tonights Touring Masters @ Suzuka :mad: ... so I gotta be in this one, back to the 1993 F1's eh :wink: ... here we go again :D

Stu

20. Server is up! :)