rF2 F1 1993 @ Nürburgring GP - Sun March 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
did only the first race because my clock is alarming me tomorrow very early. but the one race i did i was on another pace as all the others. Dont know why but i found something to be faster then Toby. strange thing is i that i have no idea what it is. Didnt practice realy long so maybe its the update that suit me beter

I like this mod more and more each week, it`s hard to go fast but when you start to get the hang of it`s brilliant, 2 great races and I surprised myself by getting pole for race 2 although Ferry had gone and I dont think Toby did a lap, I soon lost the lead though and got some damage with a brush with the wall, the steering was a bit off but not much and I soon got used to it and had a brilliant battle with Ivo, now as I type my fingers are starting to stick to the keys because I spilt beer on my keyboard just before the start of race 2:biggrin: excellent turnout tonight as well and thanks Ivo for setting these 93 races up :thumbup:

Awesome race guys, In first race my engine blows and I can't continue, 18th position :frown:, but in 2nd round, better results, 11th position :wink:. I don't like too much this mod, very unstable in traction.

See you in the next race guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back