rF2 F1 1993 @ Monza 88 - Sun February 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
was a bad night for me.......race 1 i tapped at the start Rhys Gardiner..... so i waited him and i was last...... the race was going pretty well but when i was overtaking Martin he hit me and he spun.....so i try to wait him, but Rob hit my back and so my race was over.....

race 2 i started from the bottom for not risk, but one guys spun and he hit me.....had some damage but not so much.......but at the lesmo Bob spun while trying to rejoin the track and damage the rest of my car......after that i did some laps but the car wasn't easy to control and i was a bit pissed so i leave the race......

btw thanks for the night and congrats to the podiums!!! ;)

Connection issues prevented me from racing in race 2. I was gutted, especially since I DQd in qualy for race 1 and after I had passed everyone and set fastest laps I was too far behind to make up the ground. Then I wrecked my car on the last lap :p

Next week, eh guys? :)

First race went bad, second race (especially towards the end) was epic! Myself and Martin were within 1 second for about 5 laps. Then it was swapping places for the last lap.

Uploading a video now.

Okay, video uploaded. Give it a bit of time for the site to encode it properly. I used "The Chain" as a song because the audio was deformed (rFactor can only export a video of resolution 800x600 to boot -_-) and YouTube just takes down the song!

Fubar. Anyway, enjoy.

A few words from me.

I did a few laps in practice not much but i knew it was posible to do a good race with the setup so it was fine by me.

First quali i did a pole position probably because of the mistakes of others. Start was good as always. No idea why my starts are this good. Most of the races in other leagues and mods my starts are terible compared to others. After tge start i never saw somebody coming close in my mirrors. probably again of mistakes of others. Ivo was on P2 all the time and wasnt able to get me. So after a few laps i was just driving home.

Second race i desided to not start the quali because of lack of motivation. I think this was my last race in this mod. its a nice mod but to difficult fore a lot of people. thats why races are not motivating me.

p.s. some people think that chatting disturb me during quali or race. Yes it does and yes its in the rules thats not aloud to do during quali or race. please have some respect to all drivers and never do that. And its not only a rule in this league, its a rule in almost every league.

p.s. some people think that chatting disturb me during quali or race. Yes it does and yes its in the rules thats not aloud to do during quali or race. please have some respect to all drivers and never do that. And its not only a rule in this league, its a rule in almost every league.

agree!!! ;)

this time was me that was chatting, but i don't know that in rfactor if the timer is at 0 second you can complete your lap....so was a mine mistake....sry!!! ;)

Mark iam not trying to atack you or another person. I only hope whe all know and read the rules. And have to respect them. You made a mistake no problem. dont let it happen again.

and about stealing the pole! Do you think i realy have a problem with that? Quali is not important to me at all. I never practice long on my quali setup. and never am good in quali. But i hate people chatting during quali because its a lack of respect. A 100% perfect lap need 100% concentration and thats not possible when you see some lines in your screen. I know its not a pro level league or race but some respect to others is all whe can do isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 216 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%