rF2 F1 1993 @ Montreal - Sun June 20th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
NICE RACE:) and congratulation to PODIUM

Q in 6 position but in race1 at jump start no gear in my engine I dont put 1st gear so someone hit me spin and start a race from back,push for regain the race and about at last few laps I meet Giorgos do some good lap in battle very fun.
Race2 Q in 7 and one thing great battle with Thomas, fun fight mate

C U on track Guys

Thanks Ivo and RD:cool:

Two great races. Shame my engine blew in race 1, i was on for a good finish.
Race 2 was basically me trying to pass Woodward (who had a stunning start) from start to finish while fending off a train of cars behind.

My car was setup for straight line speed to pass into the last chicane. I think this took a few by surprise because i was turned into a couple of times there LOL, no hard feelings.

nice night again guys!!!!

race 1 was lucky because sam had problems in the last lap and so i gained the 3rd spot

race 2 there was a bit of mess in the start, me and martin went wide and spun, so we were both in the end of the group.....we did some nice fights each others also with the other drivers...... in the fights i hit Valerio, :( , sry m8 for that, and so i lost some time...... after other fights was able to take the 5th place, but Martin had a good gap..... so i tried to keep a good pace and after some laps i was behind Martin.... he did an error, maybe for mine pressure, and so i took the 4th spot and i was able to defend it in the last laps while Martin was coming back on me!!!

really a nice night!!! thank you all for the fun!!!

Had a good battle with Mattia again ( we seem to tussle a lot just lately Mattia maybe we should team up ) and some of the other guys, in race 1 I had an accident and pitted to repair damage, but for the rest of the race I didnt have a front left brake, I have never seen that happen before and it made the car difficult under braking but I love touches like that, makes the mod even better imo.

After doing what for me was a good time in qualifiying 1:20.4 failed first race same way i did last week (need to be more careful and get on the clutch if i spin so i dont stall)

Not so good time for second race qualy 1:23.6 but somehow managed to get to 4th at the start and keep it for i think half the race, ill probably use medium tires next time because i lost grip and kept very nearly cutting corners, my front wheel was overheating so my right turning was faster than left which helped me lose two places but still that was my best race so far! thanks to toby and chris for the help on ts :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back