1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 1993 @ Montreal - Sun June 20th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Jun 20, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: Formula 1 1993 V1.2
    Track: Montreal (Default Track)
    Event start: 19.00 GMT
    Practice: 20 Minutes
    Qualification: 10 Minutes Superpole (Escape after you did your timed lap, otherwise you get a DQ)
    Warmup: 5 Minutes
    Race: 2x20min

Traction Control: Low allowed
    Damage Multiplier: 30 %

1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3: Technical info

1: Optimum fuel economy.
    10: 14% more power but 28% more fuel consumption

Always run more front wing than back wing. The difference must be at least 5 clicks.

Default is 2 which is too low. Run at 4 at least.

Rev limit
    The rev limit for these cars is 15000. But never use that in the race. Maximum you can use without blowing your engine is 14800 and you need to use even lower if you are a hard downshifter.
  2. Entry List

1: Valerio Vinassa
    2: Chris Heller
    3: Giorgos Davakos
    4: Lee Palmer (maybe)
    5: Martin Bulgin
    6: Robert Woodward
    7: Nicholas Cole
    8: Thomas Lee
    9: Mattia Gottardi
    10: Toby Davis
    11: Chris Butcher
    12: Ferry Koek (maybe)
    13: Ricardo Edelmann
    14: Sam Moss
  3. Server is up. :)
  4. That's gonna be great again :D Sign me up please.
  5. May I be signed up to this lovely race at Montreal.
  6. Sign me up please

Edit - Argh just remembered having a BBQ tonight, should be okay though put me as maybe please :)
  7. Stick me in please Ivo.
  8. sign me please :) 7 hours to learn a track, nice :)
  9. Hoping for a repeat of last weekend's action Ivo? :p Either way i'm defo up for this
  10. Hi iam trying to join the server to make sure all works ok. Before I sign up, but when i come to the load track screen i get the error message error loading texture grvl for montreal TARMAC ??
    canany one help please,runs ok in single player
    Cheers Andy
  11. I have 2 folders in locations for montreal named montreal and montrel_2008 is this correct
  12. Remove the 2008 version. Probably conflict. :)
  13. thx
  14. Nope tried to join server same error msg,restarted game and tried track test same error????
  15. Nice one Ivo that sorted it. Would you please sign me up. Thx for your help
    Cheers Andy
  16. or try to cut all the track in an another folder outside the rfactor folder, and keep in the Location folder only the track that you want use!!! ;)

EDIT: Andrew solve the problem.....

i forgot....sign me up!!! :D

thank you!!!!
  17. I only sign you up if Italy can win from New Zealand. :D
  18. ehehhe i'm watching it in TV...........btw is really stressfull watching it because in this world championship nothing is sure!!!
  19. sorry gonna have to leave my sons have just arrived and it is fathers day in the uk so there gonna take me for a drink thx again ivo for your help