rF2 F1 1993 @ Brands Hatch - Wed May 12th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi all, any chance of being placed down as a "Maybe" for this event tomorrow evening, I will post here to confirm either my attendance or not before the event starts.

One other thing, I had a go earlier at running a full 26 car grid as a race and it ran DOG SLOW, tried it with a few other MODS and it was ok, seems like this 1993 MOD kills the frame rate of the game with a full field.

Anyone else tried this yet as I don't want tomorrow to come, me in a grid and end up only getting 2-3fps ... :eek:

Stu

I put you down as maybe. No problem
Btw frame rate is always lower with 25 AI Cars then 25 online cars. Because offline your PC also needs to calculate the AI cars. Wich if offcourse not the case with Online cars. :)
I agree the mod is a little bit harder on the graphics. But i didnt had problems with it yet. :)
Maybe tune the graphics down abit before the race just to be sure? :)

Btw frame rate is always lower with 25 AI Cars then 25 online cars. Because offline your PC also needs to calculate the AI cars. Wich if offcourse not the case with Online cars. :)
Ah thought so, that was what I was thinking, thats for the speedy reply and adding me to the list.

Look forward to seeing you all on the track :D

Now I'm off to get in some practice laps and "try" to find a nice balance for the car.

Stu

Hi Ivo

Sorry, as I thought, I wont be able to make this one :frown: I couldnt dodge the stuff I was supposed to be doing!
I will try and get sorted and onboard for the next one tho as it look fun! :cool:

Brian

Ivo there is a bug with the start lights, they can`t be seem from the front row. i`m not sure if they can be seen lower down the grid, but is all you get on front row is the sound of the horn and the timer starts :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back