rF2 F1 1992 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Sun February 20th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
TV Cockpit here. I can't see Jack Schitt from the Cockpit view sadly. Apart from a huge steering wheel and blue skies above it.
Oh, and BTW - Fear me ladies :p I'm down to consistent 1:59.-s racing times ^_^

Steve, you can get the virtual mirrors in the cockpit view by editing your PLR file.

Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="1"

This works just fine for me, I had probs with the little mirrors.

Steve, you can get the virtual mirrors in the cockpit view by editing your PLR file.

Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="1"

This works just fine for me, I had probs with the little mirrors.

I have the virtual mirrors on which gives me a huge advantage but can't say that I recommend it. I am trying to stop using it but right now I use mods which have bad mirrors and there for I need to use it.

When you're in the pits, there's a small PC icon between "Vote Yes" and "Vote No".
You click there and you should be able to see it on the right side. You can single share it, or share it with everyone. To single share it, click on the name of the fella you want to send it to first, and then click on the PC icon and share your setup. If you want to send it to everyone then don't click on anyone, or click yourself (I think) and then send it.

To receive: when someone has sent you a setup, go to your setup area and in the white box with all the folders listed, scroll to the one that says "Received" and in there you will find the setups you were sent. Make sure you load them and then save them back in the correct track folder so you can keep them after you leave server.

Also, I use the TV cockpit camera as I can see far more of what is going on around me than in cockpit view. However I can happily drive in cockpit view if I need to.

I love cockpit view! :) It takes some getting used to though. Things come up at ya real quick! lol After a 'wee' while,you get used to it. Adds to the rush!
I have my seat position all the way up and all the way back,almost. I'm a tall driver lol :fwd:

I usually use TV Cockpit with FOV set to 50:
tv.jpg

Cockpit standard:
cp.jpg

Consistent 2:06 on soft tires, haven't bothered with qual tires since I'd rather start at the back of the grid anyway. How's that for a 56 year old guy? How many times will I get lapped?

Garry

10 gary lool...No Ideasmate i havnt turned a lap yet, been busy with our new team and new fsr mod release. so i will only do my first laps when the server opens for practise before the event:( so i could be sat along side you on the back row!

I always have and will do use cockpit view and no aids, I like have it as real as possible!!!!Being as i have not got the money or talent to do it for real!!!! But like to feel like im driving the real stuff.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%