rF2 F1 1992 @ Road America - Sunday Septemeber 25 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
lol glad I decided to miss this one, but I'm not sure my current wheel is in a fit state for anything ATM. All depends on when my G27 arrives, should be Friday at the latest. Can't wait!
One question - seeing as this event was crippled by the server being set up wrongly, and we don't know the track for next week, will we be running Road America next week or will we be rolling on to whatever next week's track is? It's a nice track, although my only experience of it is ToCA 2 and a few laps in rF.

Apologies about this guys. Totally my fault. I noticed the server wasn't up this afternoon so had to quickly put it up. Couldn't get on the forum all afternoon either which didn't help matters (hence why there is no message saying the server was up).

Apologies about this guys. Totally my fault. I noticed the server wasn't up this afternoon so had to quickly put it up. Couldn't get on the forum all afternoon either which didn't help matters (hence why there is no message saying the server was up).

Wasn't, was mine.

Really sorry guys, had some serious technical issues at my end resulting in my PC having to be formatted.

I'm running in the RD iRacing Skip Barber series every other Sunday for 5 more races. When I'm not I'll run here, so...

31. Andrea Moda - Roberto Moreno: for this race please and thx.

Scott I'll run with you too on Saturday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back