rF2 F1 1992 @ Monza - Sun April 3rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ok, I guess I'm not doing too bad - 1:32 on quals with full race fuel. Sticky tires seem to be the only way I can stay out of the trees.

I actually get better times when I miss a brake point and shoot straight through the chicanes, but I think the rules say you have to keep a tire or two on the track!

I was just trying to confuse you Chas - obviously failed.
Oh hell know it worked! :confused: Had me going there for a sec! Well,a minute actually! lol
1:31.237 tonight.......front wing 10 and rear at 11,pretty hard suspension,i tried every which way and could only get 196mph out of it. Set up page says top speed 201mph and 4.29 for 0-60mph.
Managed a 1.29 something on low fuel and quali's

Thanks Adam :) I think i need to soften bump and rebound too,there up in the 9s and 10s.
My anti roll had been tight for the past 3 races? I know most of you have the rear at 0 and I did too untill i found it seemed to help me keep the rear under control :confused:

I'm doing 28's with my race setup. 26's with quali setup.

I'll be on the server in the morning. My morning. I don't know where you guys live, it could be your afternoon or evening.

I think i might win this one. By setting the Front wing to max, and the rear wing to minimum, then fitting qualy tyres to the front and Hards to the rear, I got round in 1.15.5. Must be an RFactor glitch but top speed on the home straight was 234mph.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%