rF2 F1 1992 @ Monaco - Sunday 26th June 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the explanation on the change Lee. I think you'll find at the end of the day, people will want to stay with this mod and the attendance will remain high. As long as the 92 is being used, I will be here.

Oh i understand:D Sorry..now i really believe..he's awsome. Anyway,it's my first race in rFactor and the first time i play it also..shoud be fun as i like those cars a lot. Can't wait for the race,hope we're gonna be careful and not crazy..
Guys,in the race what will be the pit speed limit? 180km/h it's very much..

Ferry you were doing well,too bad you signed out.

Guys,anyone can provide a setup? I am zero at setups..don't know how to do..usualy use no setup or little changes..
The setup you have is giving you a reasonable time. Lust try a few changes with gears and wings and see if you can improve. Only make 1 change at a time though.
Its far better to develop your own setup. Using other peoples doesnt often work. Ive tried some form Chris before and gone slower than my previous efforts.

I understand,thank you a lot! I play for more than 2 years online...but only Race Series..and i'm pretty good,but never learned to make setup. I'll try now as i really need..some guys here are way more faster..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%