rF2 F1 1992 @ Monaco - Sunday 26th June 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The first GP I ever watched, and I still remember to this day sitting in front of the TV watching this:

[video=dailymotion;xbuu8c]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbuu8c_mansell-vs-senna-monaco-grand-prix_auto[/video]

Possibly the greatest 5 laps in F1 history. :)

Guys just to reply on the whole mod switching topic. The view I got from both forum and in game sessions was that some people were getting bored of the mod, of course I haven't raced as much as I would have liked recently so this could be part of the reason. A couple weeks ago we did see attendances drop a bit too. Which is the reason I was thinking of changing mod with which when I looked there was a fair few potential options that looked really good. The current planned date wasn't for another 5 weeks. What i'll say at this point is its still on the cards but if were still getting this much attendance and love for this mod I won't change, but this will be evaluated closer to the time, my post was just to inform you all there could be a change.

Kind of late now, but may I suggest a nicer version of the track for races to come? I just got it two days ago, it actually was just released recently. I crashed a lot driving this one due to being distracted.

Guys just to reply on the whole mod switching topic. The view I got from both forum and in game sessions was that some people were getting bored of the mod, of course I haven't raced as much as I would have liked recently so this could be part of the reason. A couple weeks ago we did see attendances drop a bit too. Which is the reason I was thinking of changing mod with which when I looked there was a fair few potential options that looked really good. The current planned date wasn't for another 5 weeks. What i'll say at this point is its still on the cards but if were still getting this much attendance and love for this mod I won't change, but this will be evaluated closer to the time, my post was just to inform you all there could be a change.
To be fair Lee I think the drop off in numbers coincided with the Canadian grand prix. Would be interesting to see any stats you have for which of the 4 RD club events is most popular.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%