rF2 F1 1992 @ Long Beach - Sunday September 18th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have the same blinding white track problem.
Also, it's a very very short lap... 0:52.309 my best lap after just 10 minutes learning this track which again is totally new to me. It's like I've gone Karting...

I know this is a fairly dramatic request, but as some of us have the white track problem, and the fact I was looking forward to racing again this week, and not many people have appeared to have been practising on Scotts server, is there any chance of an alternative track we could go to? Maybe a default RFactor one. What you think people?

Well,for what it's worth,my track looks fine. It is cement so it will look lighter but,geez lol Steve.....it looks like you're driving on snow :-s
You could wear sun glasses? lol

Well fellas, Senna's car is up for grabs. This weekend is my wife and I's anniversary and I tried every angle to get in 20 minutes on Sunday. Guess who won that argument?? Sorry about the late notice but for sure I will be at the next race and can't wait to see the replay of the race!

That's what i love about my wife :) No matter what crops up on a sunday? Be it a birthday, or even xmas day? She leaves me the heck alone to race! lol
Shame you can't make it Jason,as you've taken P1 in practise from me,only by half a tenth but looking good ;-)
People have been asking me why i'm so quick recently? Yes partly due to finding a good set up 2 weeks ago,and more recently due to guys like Ferry,Mateauz,Andreas,Ben or Adam not racing,it made me best of the rest lol I'm usualy running P6.
After looking up the stats on liveracers,i've covered almost 4000 km in practise over 37 sessions. Getting close to 3000 miles?
So,if i had to say were my improvment has come from? Pounding round the track and clocking up the miles and working on the set ups!
Which takes me back to my wife...........i'm lucky to get the time to practise and race 4 or 5 nights a week :cool:

Yes Chas I think I may need to have THAT talk with the wife soon. She has never seen me so hung up on racing before so it may take a bit to get her on board. 19:00 GMT is 11:00am PST correct? If so, I may be able to swing one of the races.

Jason,i was looking at our lap times on liveracers. lol Nothing in it!
Sector 1 Sector 2 Sector 3 Lap
Jason: 17.832 13.941 17.699 49.472
Chas: 17.806 13.995 17.742 49.543
-0.026 -0.054 -0.043 -0.071

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back