rF2 F1 1992 @ Kyalami - Sun January 23rd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request we have this race for the monday race (Today) Great track + Great mod and we all know the track so not much testing required?

Sorry but it's not going to happen. There's no one around to admin it tonight, its a lot of work and we may not even have enough people to race the event. Don't fear there will be another race next Sunday and Adam will have an event up for next Monday soon :).

Martin, Konrad and Chris fully agree with you on this issue. It's something I really want to eliminate. Wayne does have a point real life crops up last second - fine, but I do not believe what's happened recently where were missing a fair few 'definite sign-ups' is all last minute family visits or internet connection die-outs. They take places from people who do actually want to race. Of course I don't want the club to become like a league where you have to commit and be there or you can never race again, it needs to be more flexible. But both me and Adam wan't to improve this area.

Any suggestions anyone has please PM me them - I will take them seriously and try get something in place :).

Didn't the club previously use an infraction for a non-appearance?

From what I've read it was simply up-to the race organiser to simply refuse entry to repeat offenders. Tbh Infractions are harsh, I don't think that routes right but I feel there needs to be some system in place. Suggestions would be more than welcome I'm struggling with ideas tbh.

Where is your RDonator tag then? I'm sorry but cannot agree. Someone should only sign up if they know they can make it. Simple as, it stops other people signing into events. Do you remember the Caterham league, where you didn't even turn up to your own league?

I stopped donating because I saw the driving standards here at RD drop dramatically. They have improved (IMO) so when I get paid again I will be. As for the comment above, I don't expect to be praised for donating, or for somebody to mention it like you just did. I do it because I want to. Equally, if I don't want to, I won't. RD isn't a pay-to-drive site. I don't understand why you mention donations in this context. I think you are actually being quite immature about the issue.

Were in that did I say I did I wont donate I have my own sever costs to cover on things that I do and seeing as I don't race I don't thing I should.

And as for the Cats league you know why I was not there for that as we I told Toby about that on skype and seeing as you Toby and Adam our on it together most of the time I don't see how you would not know.

and I am the one being immature lol yeah ok look at what you have put in your post and have a re think

So don't harp on about people paying then, because you aren't one of them.

I stand by what I say. You were going on about "its just a game" but it is common courtesy that people lack when they selfishly take a spot and don't turn up for something. From what you are saying, you are almost condoning this behaviour.

And you do race, you have a team in the LMS. Remember you deciding to do donuts on the racing line ended our race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%