rF2 F1 1992 @ Imola - Sun February 6th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Steering wheels died on me, throttle started playing up just before first race (after working just fine for 2+ hours of practising) then when I tried to sort it whole thing just stopped working. So i'm going to have to miss race 2, most annoying.

I won't make second race. I was going 6th until the last sector. Got another disco, today. Server was very very bad, and i dont want to get another dnf because of this...

First race was great fun but i messed up when i tried to drive with qualifying tires cause couldnt do any good laps in that traffic
Second race well bad qualifying good start for race i was going for third but just didnt think about that there could be someone next to me so when i moved out slipstream hitted Lee and that spun me into barriers what a noobish mistake

GRAB_002.jpg

Bit of a strange one when I had a slight collision with Chas, I was launched into the sky and stayed there :D

Attachments

• GRAB_002.jpg
    GRAB_002.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 255
Qually1: ok about mid pack
Race 1: Limped of the line and tried to avoid cars going off right and left, and thort phew I got through and then I spun of and crashed:pcbeat: in to the barriers and dnf'ed:zip::can:
Qually2: about the same.:bang:
Race 2: actually got an ok start this time, and had some battles along the way:pray:, and was up to about 6 or 7. place when I thort to my self, this is going good:fwd::party:, and then I spun of again and crashed,:drink: and had another dnf.:fwd2: but I did make it over half way :rainbow::woot:

wow got a bit happy with the smileys :p:banana:

I had fun tonight! Server was bad at times! Faultless in race 1 but laggy in race 2.
Qually 1: got pole just followed by martin, it was hard for me as i had a bit of traffic but luckily the driver infront realised what was happening and moved over.
Race 1 start: got away well on qually tyres and set a gap to martin and co at about 15 secs before my stop! I then switched to soft tyres and controlled the race from the front to take the win.

Qually 2: this time had traffic every lap in qually and martin got pole this time by .0040;)

Race 2: used soft compound tyres as i wanted to try and race with the front guys early on.
Got away well and made a move on martin into the hairpin! We both had a good exit with a little touch and i was infront... Headed down towatds the fast left where my wheel double downshifted and martin hit the back of me ( not hard) but as a result it left me with a strange feeling on the rear and he went back down to 4th... Controlled the race again and martin and steve were fighting;) then i think martin crashed and retired because when it said martin gosbee has left the game i spun it my self into the gravel track at 202 mph not looking where i was going lol.
Steve shot past as i was rejoining the track and i had 2 laps to close him down and pass him!!! Did what was needed just into the last sector double left for win number 2;)

Good racing from everyone!
Shame martin couldnt stay with me and give me a hard time!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back