rF2 F1 1992 @ Barcelona - Sun February 27th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yes I thought that too Chas. The chicaner is understandably missing but I always thought the approach to turn 6 was uphill, this is downhill.

Where have you seen a version of Barcelona where it goes uphill to T6? The ISI-version is known for not being the most accurate one out there but it sure doesnt deviate from the basic structure of the track, such as going uphill into T6 lol!:tongue:

Coming out or turn 6 it goes downhill quite steeply to 7 then 8. Infact, i want to duck down every time i come outta T6, incase i bump my head on that Intel flyover(bridge/banner) lol

Though I had this track with my initial install, I downloaded it from the link above and replaced my original version just to be safe.

It may be my imagination, but it seems different now, much more slippery. BTW, it's my favorite track, and I tried it with several different cars. I can't even approach my former lap times on it.

Also, now the AI cannot drive it without repeatedly spinning, where before it was fine. Is something weird going on here, or is it me?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back