rF2 F1 1992 @ Aida - Sun March 27th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Forgot to mention guys!

Alot of countries have moved clocks forward over night as such this event will be ran an hour earlier GMT. Which is still 20:00 for BST. If your clocks have gone forward over night then it will be ran at the same time localy as previous events. Appologies again for the late notice. Will get server up in a sec too :).

I havent had any praccy yet, had RDLMS test race yesterday with little prep for that either as I have been unwell for a day or two, I like Aida though so should be able to get up to speed ok :D

Just a reminder guys:

Due to daylight savings across Europe, the GMT start time has been moved forward an hour. The event will still start at 8pm UK time, 9pm for central Europe. Please double check what time the event will start in your time-zone.

Forgot to mention guys!

Alot of countries have moved clocks forward over night as such this event will be ran an hour earlier GMT. Which is still 20:00 for BST. If your clocks have gone forward over night then it will be ran at the same time localy as previous events. Appologies again for the late notice. Will get server up in a sec too :).

I notice you're trying to increase your post count too :tongue:

1:12s, 13s for me too on softs. Max front wing though :-s and 4 more clicks on the rear.
I'll be online tonight for some praci ;-)
I manage 1.13.1 with race setup and I know that I can take Sector 1 by 0.2 seconds quicker so 1.12.9 during race is possible.

Anyhow this is a very tight track and slipery so take it is on the opening lap.

I want the race replay as quickly as the race 2 is over!!!
I am freaking pissed of, I had a DNF on race one due to my mistake but on race 2 were I was on my best I was forced to ritire due to a broken sunspention and almost dead engine.

Calm down Georgios, I saw what happened and you were taken out by the look of it, not sure who it was though. I had a 4th and a 3rd in tonights races and I am very happy with that, the more I drive this mod the more I like it, theres nothing quite like it in terms of fun, speed and it's a fantastic looking mod, thanks Adam for setting the races up tonight mate.

R1 I managed to crash myself out coming onto the back strt.

R2 kept the car clean but couldn't up my pace as there wasn't any grip.

The only glaring defect with this mod is the sound. In traffic I can't even hear my engine and can't push as hard because the rears will bust loose on me.

Thanx Lee, Adam and Rd for the fun races!:cool:

R1: Didn't know you couldn't get fuel in pits, ran out.
R2: Wasn't last - that's a first for me!

Many thanks to all, great fun.
Garry

ps Can you post the next track quicker? I need the practice!

R1: Midfield then collected the chap with the unpronounceable name as he spun in front of me. Rather ironic really, I hit him and straightened him up but i spun off and had to wait for the field to pass. Got back to midfield ish and hit Rich up the gearbox. Waited for him to rejoin and let the field past again. Schoolboy error on my part, sorry Rich. Few retirements meant a 6th place finish.
R2: Qualified 4th, finished 6th. Uneventful.

Still cant get a ranking although have appeared at loads of meetings.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.8%