f1 1990 srm mod season problem

hi there
i´ve recently instaled SRM f1 mod 1990 with trackpack and patch in Rfactor
the problem is everything works fine except the season mode
when i select "Create Championship" only the car that i selected to drive apears...with no oponents!
ive tried with CM Manager but the game doesnt alow me to select the season yhat i created!
hope someone can help me
cheers everyone

CM Manager what is that never heard hm aha you must mean that u have used ctdp_csm_nx_2.3 ? that create a season that been save in the rfm folder
with a file name season that people can see and use in the game but that file must be save in the rfm folder in the game so people can load it i like ctdp_csm_nx_2.3 people can load much mod with cars and do season that people have installed ;) -

about Create Championship can be done if have the full rfactor game

Step by step 1. klick on R then people see TESTING,RACE WEEKEND,RACE SEASON,
step 2.SEASON STATUS : Not Started there can people see the mod people use and can use in this case the SRM f1 mod 1990 with trackpack now can people create season and add how many AI from the mod can use and what the rfm file show of the mod and what tracks is in the rfm file
Season = FIA F1 1990 Championship
{
FullSeasonName = Formula 1 1990 SEASON
Vehicle Filter = F1_1990
Min Championship Opponents = 12

SceneOrder
{
Phoenix90
SanPaolo90
Imola90
Monaco90
Montreal90
Mexico90
PaulRicard90
Silverstone90
Hockenheim90
Hungaroring90
SpaFrancorchamps90
Monza90
Estoril90
Jerez90
Suzuka90
Adelaide90
}
that people have installed is used
so rfm file can be edited if people like to play offline with AI this game allow this
if people play online and chance different files it can often get a missmatch online
if people have download F1 1990 SRM V2.0 INLC. TRACKS. MOD this RFM file show this vechicles but the same tracks ,,..
// Game/Season Info:
Mod Name = SRM F1 1990
Track Filter = F1_1990, *
Vehicle Filter = OR: Benetton, Brabham, Ferrari, Lotus, Leyton_House, McLaren, Tyrrell, Williams, AGS-17, AGS-18, Footwork-09, Footwork-10, Osella, Coloni, Life, Dallara-21, Dallara-22, EuroBrun-33, EuroBrun-34, Lola-29, Lola-30, Ligier-25, Ligier-26, Minardi-23, Minardi-24, Onyx-3589, Onyx-35, Onyx-36

SafetyCar = P959_PC.veh

I hope you get it too work Jamira

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 10 32.3%