1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins F1 1988 Skins for Formula Classic 0.6

Correct skins with driver and team names

1. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Sam Hill submitted a new resource:

F1 1988 Skins for Formula Classic - Correct skins with driver and team names

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

@Steven Poirier They disappear after I take them. I cant find them afterward to upload them. Sorry

3. Is rFactor skins or what?!? :)

EDIT
    ------

Ah, sorry man, my fault. I've seen it's for GSC. Anyway, if you like the idea to make a skin for my Formula Classic in Assetto Corsa would be nice :) Cya

4. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Sam Hill updated F1 1988 Skins for Formula Classic with a new update entry:

Coloni SpA Added

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

@Ayrton379 Maybe once I've finished all of these ;) I'll need to work out how to save the skins on AC first though. Its taken me about 2 months to work it out on GSC... :-L

6. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Added AGS Skin

7. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Coloni and AGS fix

8. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

9. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

Osella Squadra Corse Skin Added (And Alain Prost fix)

10. I would just wait until you get all the ones you planned finished instead of updating this everyday after you get 1 team done.

11. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

@Troy Barman Fair enough. I'd thought that I should get them out asap but I'm getting through them quicker than I expected. I suppose waiting till theyre all done would be less hassle

12. Thanks Sam Hill!!! I was trying to do this but I sucked. I miss the Williams and Benetton at Formula Classic, but I failed at doing them. The only team I did was March :p The easiest.
    But I did not do the correct livery, I tried to do the same colors but with Reiza logos ('cause I have no talent in making logos).
    Thanks, it will be nice to race Formula Classic with full field!!!

13. So... is this now a "complete" set?

14. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

@Vantoil Lima Jr I've been getting the logos from google and cropping them to fit. I hadn't worked out how to do that for the first couple of cars I did so there quite shoddy. I'll go back and redo them at some point

15. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

@Frapp Lee Not yet. I've been really busy recently and haven't had a chance to do any for a while. I'll get them uploaded as soon as I'm done though :)

16. Oh please, not intended as a gimme, gimme. I was just trying to clear up some confusion on my part. As with everything in the modding world - it's done when it's done. I never understood the hounding that some people still do. Straight scoop - we/I am so fortunate to be on the receiving end of so much free content. Thank you for your efforts.

FraPP!!!

17. Sam Hill

Sam Hill

No problem. I'd meant to say something anyway in case folk were wondering about it. Glad you appreciate it :)

18. I will be waiting patiently. Perhaps when finished a new title or heading or whatever. Something like "!988 F1 Skin Pack - Complete". Every time I see the position of this thread move up the chain, I get all excited.

Again - Thank You.

FraPP!!!