1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins F1 1975 Skinpack 3.0

F1 1975 car skins, driver names, & talent files for 1GSC Extreme

1. Keith Windsor submitted a new resource:

F1 1975 Skins GSC2013 - set of car skins, driver names, and talent files for 1975 F1 season GSC 2013 Retro

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. hex

Thanks a lot!
  3. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Keith, I was wondering if you were interested in '75 talent files made with a strictly scientific method? I calculated the speed values based on the qualification only (Montjuich being an exception for the drivers who didn't care to qualify properly). For example, it makes Jarier 8th fastest instead of a backmarker. I adjusted aggression and min values (for those who use AI limiter) accordingly.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Jyri, yes, I would be very interested in trying a more accurate set of files thanks. I always like to keep adding improvements in the AI behaviour & anything that makes them closer to their actual form :)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I have the zip-file ready, but it seems attaching it here is impossible...
  6. You can add it as a resource if you click on downloads, that will allow you to upload it for everyone.
    Or you can upload it to mediafire, which is free, and post the link here. :)
  7. Jyri Kettunen

Jyri Kettunen
    @ Simberia @Simberia

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks Jyri, I'll definitely give this a go :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks again for this skinpack, Keith.
    Great sense of beauty and really amazing work as always! :)
  10. Keith Windsor updated F1 1975 Skinpack with a new update entry:

F1 1975 Retro Skins V3

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Can't wait to try this looks great. Thanks Keith.
  12. Thanks for v3 update, Keith and Jyri Kettunen.
    Easy to install with JSGME, and great to drive the new "Formula Retro 1975" class! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you very much Keith :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. i love old F1 cars ... will download it
  15. hey keith can we expect this great mod for automobilista
  16. Yes, I hope to upload updated versions of my 75, 91, and 88 skin mods for it, but I'll wait till AMS has been released a little while, to avoid any compatibility problems.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Wow .... thank you for the time you put into the mods it really adds something special to an already great game for us