F1 1975 LE

Cars F1 1975 LE 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lovely looking mod but for some reason I don't have any sound. Tried all of the cars so far and no sound.

EDIT: In the meantime I done a full reinstall of the mode and that seemed to fix everything. Please ignore my question.

Last edited:
Thanks! But thats weird cause it says nothing on screen when i do changes so i have no idea what im doing lol. Maybe cause im using multi view.

I tested this in rF2 but i guess its not implemented? Maybe only for AMS and rF1.
Try to open the realfeelplugin.ini file in your AMS folder and in the [General] set SpeechEnabled=True. It should work.

looks like Tyrrell is working on something new.....:)

p34khsdk.jpg

Nice mod. But may i suggest an update to all .veh files ?
To prevent multiple entry's in the realfeel.ini you might want to change all
Description-line's from

Description="#09 Vittorio Brambilla"
to
Description="F1_75: #09 Vittorio Brambilla"

That way all entry's for the F1 75 LE mod will be like this:
[F1_75]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=1050.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
etc..

Instead of having a separate entry for each car the player wants to drive.

I do think this mod is beautiful, the only thing that bothers me is the snap around under down shifting and I know I'm not the only one. I don't think the real cars had this issue or am I wrong?
I keep looking for a fix.

After a lot of fiddling with setup and test driving I am able to cope with these machines. On and off it happens that the car breaks out after a hard and long brake. But i think mostly because the brakes were on a false temp. Loving it!

I think this Mod is a very good Basic, don't forget the Models are from F1Challenge, for sure I have improved some Files, added new 3d Parts, new Skins, new Tires and Textures and I have done new Cockpits for every Car (with help from my friend Reuteman), but we can see what a great Job Team CREW have done with this Models from F1Challenge (2003) :laugh:

I got Response about the Mod and Physic, and maybe we can improve together, I will became a Physic what should be more driveable, but we wan't a Arcade Physic, it should be a Challenge to drive this Beasts......I see you on Track ;)

That would be an interesting process, but I'm not sure I have time. The official WIP Brabham (75 or 76) in rFactor2 has quality physics, from what I remember.

Yes for rf1, but they have been for personal use. I have no 3d-skills, so I have borrowed a model and applied experimental physics. For example 917/30 physics (including a lot of guesswork, naturally) on a 917/10, which was pretty nice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back