• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars F1 1975 LE 0.9

F1 1975 LE by ChiefWiggum

1. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
    ChiefWiggum submitted a new resource:

F1 1975 LE - F1 1975 LE by ChiefWiggum

Read more about this resource...

2. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +260
    Wow cant wait to test this. Thank you for the effort! Will review when i get the chance to drive it. :thumbsup:

3. mungopark

mungopark

Ratings:
    +93
    cars look great, but the handling feels strange with my g 27. low ffb and extreme oversteering. maybe i have to tweak my settings a bit.

4. muzikant

muzikant

Ratings:
    +51
    Great news!!! I hope for a track pack in the furture and maybe someone can make a good Nordschleiffe 1975... :D;)

5. DavidMk7

DavidMk7
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    For those having problems with the FFB, the force feedback seems reversed to me and I think you need to reverse the MaxForceAtSteeringRack value in the RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Quality wise, it’s a great mod, the graphics and sound are superb, but the cars are really difficult to drive, a whole order of magnitude harder than the Formula Retro’s and the official 312T in AC (which, admittedly, I always suspected was a little tame). They remind me very much of the Ultima road cars, in that I find it almost impossible to stop them snapping sideways every time I change down a gear. I simply gave up with the Ultima and don’t drive them now, and I fear that might be where this mod is heading too, which would be a great shame.

6. mungopark

mungopark

Ratings:
    +93
    changed the ffbsettings in game from -100 (as advised for my wheel by reiza studios) to +100. ffb feels ok now. but the cars are really hard to drive, though.

7. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
    we drive this Cars in our League, but with rfactor.......the best Way to control the Cars is to shift down with higher Revs, try this out.

8. C_Stephens

C_Stephens

Ratings:
    +11
    You shouldn't have to do that, you should be able to just use the hotkeys for reelfeel to reverse the FFB. That way you don't have to keep changing it back and forth all the time. Right Ctrl + Numpad 8 reverses the FFB

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. C_Stephens

C_Stephens

Ratings:
    +11
    I haven't played with the setups to much but did increase the diff preload to help on downshifting

10. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
  12. davks11

davks11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Maybe this helps:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +761
    No, I was asked to test that car and was wondering if this was the outcome.

14. shoottheduke

shoottheduke

Ratings:
    +0
    Great mod, but i seem to have a problem with the textures, there are white or black lines through certain parts of the cars, any help would be appreciated. GRAB_000.JPG

15. ChiefWiggum

ChiefWiggum

Ratings:
    +89
    try higher Graphic Settings, I'm not sure, in rfactor it was Car Details I think, this should be minimum on high

16. shoottheduke

shoottheduke

Ratings:
    +0
    that fixed it, tyvm for your help.

17. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    Overall good mod so far. I just had to (because I'm a lame driver with shitty sim-rig pedals, and it was too hard for me to tame those beasts) add some traction and ABS :)
    Oh, and borrowing HeadPhysics from FRetro helps a lot with cockpit view.

Thanks!

18. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +260
    Thank you for this! Didnt even know AMS had FFB smoothing. I really need it on dirt. :)

19. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +260
    @davks11 Is there any info on screen for you when changing FF with the ctrl+NUM buttons? I have no idea what im doing lol. :D I can see what button should according to that JPG but i dont know how many steps or what settings i have done after i did some changes. Wish there was some info on screen when tweaking the FFB with that.

Also, does this save to each car/all cars or do you have to do the ctrl+NUM tweaks everytime?

20. davks11

davks11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1