F1 1967 mod question

manu68

Premium
I am not sure that I post on the right place or not.

I would have a question regarding assetto corsa and F1 form 1967 era.
We have the stock lotus 49, and I have looked around F1 1967 mods .
As I come from Grand Prix legends, it is just compulsery for me to have such cars available into the game :D
(I must admit that I bought the game almost only for the lotus 49, spa66, the nordschleife laser scanned, and the porsche 911 from the porsche pack. The rest is only bonus for me !)

I am not sure at all regarding the mods available.
I have quickly seen F1 Classic, Grand prix 67 (sim dream pay mod), AC Grand prix, ...).
Are they all the same ?

I have for no problem to pay 10€ for the Grand prix 67 from sim dream
I am not looking at all for a "free" download of this mod under just another name.

Which mod is currently the best for F1 1967 ????

The best, legit mods can be found here on Race Department, but not sure if there's many/any that fit what you're looking for. Mods found elsewhere are often just ripped from other games and don't always have a lot of TLC given to them to make them good. I've never heard of this Sim Dream site before but I doubt they're selling scratch-made mods and I would be suspect of them. Posting links to any external downloads is against the rules here at RD so you may not have much luck finding any here.

Good luck with your search though. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your answer.

As I said, I have no problem paying for mods, if of course they are scratch-made and of nice quality.
But if there is any suspicions on Sim Dream, I won't purchase the mod and stay stuck to the lotus 49 (until the Kunos ferrari 312 comes the ferrari pack !)
Can someone confirm about that. Is Sim Dream reliable or not ?

In the past I have myself made a track for Grand prix legends (together with Jackseller from F1legends), and I measure how much work it is.
In my case it was for my own pleasure and sharing something, but every works as to be paid.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back