F1 1955 Mod for rFactor - any news or similar mods?

Does anyone know anything about the rFactor 1955 F1 mod by Team Players? According to rFC, the original version of the mod (containing only the Mercedes) came out in 2008 (before I began sim racing :confused:), and AFAIK they planned to come out with a full version of the mod, containing Ferraris (most importantly :p) but also the other cars from that year. Does anyone know of any more recently released versions or of any release news at all?

Second question: What's the next-closest F1 mod (in time period) for rF1? Or at least some similar open wheelers such as F2. I was looking for a mid 50s to mid 60s mod really. Closest I have is F1 71.

Thanks in advance :)

I'll have to get that mod, it looks really good :)

It's a pity the '55 mod appears to be a bit dead, because it was looking really good! That was a really cool time period as well, with fast tracks and no RedBull-style witchcraft (downforce :p). It's funny, we have the tracks (how many tracks are labelled '67?) but we don't really have the cars - Like I said, F1 '71 is the closest, but even then they were in the early days of downforce.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back