1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F Reiza @ Jacerapagua - Wednesday 10th April 2013

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Scott Webber, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Event Details
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Reiza
    Mod: Formula Reiza
    Tracks: Jacerapagua Stock Car

Time Schedule
    All times are in GMT. The server will be open on race day for online free practice.
    • 19:00 Practice
    • 19:30 Qualification
    • 19:50 Warming up
    • 20:00 Race - 25 Minute Race (2x tyre wear)
    Server and Teamspeak password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Entry List

Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
    1. Dewald Nel
    2. Scott Webber
    3. Guus Verver
    4. Marian Zelenka
    5. Tiens Van Zyl
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can tell you now I'm in!

• Like Like x 1
  3. im in too!

• Like Like x 1
  4. sign me up! I need motivation to finally try these cars

• Like Like x 2
  5. motivation is that me and Dewald are racing these beasts :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one.

Sign me up please. I will try it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sign me up please :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sorry - can't make it any more, I am out. Something came up.

9. ahh such a shame, was looking forward to some battles! :D

Server is up!

10. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please :)

11. coming on guys? :)

12. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

Oh no, Windows updates! Will be there in a while.

13. Great event guys, marian your pitstop paid off! was going for the whole race without a stop... and you done a stop and overtook on the last lap since my tyres we're all red, infact all the red was almost gone on them....was really struggling.

Thanks for joining guys, was a great event, Guus was a alien out there!

14. Words cant describe how amazing these cars are. I thought F3s were fun, but this is just a whole new level of awesome. I had 3 tyres at 1 bar left in the end :D did not seem to make a huge difference though, I was only 1 second of my best in the end. More of this please Scott

Thanks for racing guys, shame the grid was so small. These cars deserve way better

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sorry guys. My internet decided to not work this evening during the race. Typically it worked perfect before and 15 minutes after the race. :(

16. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

The GSC graphics gives me a hard time to see anything. It's too cartoonish and when I'm staring too long to my monitor, I have problems following the road. It was also dark in race and that complicated things too. I lost my braking point for the penultimate corner, probably due to graphics. My driving was erratic whole race.

I thought you were going for pitstop with this 2x tyre wear setting. It's too hard on tyres. I made lot of mistakes, but still made it. Sorry Scott for that tap. I miss-judged your speed in the first corner on worn out tyres.

17. Cannot wait for the next one, so sad I had to miss this one. These cars are indeed awesome :D

Glad to see you enjoyed it ;)

18. Marian, some races will end with sunset, this race wasn't bad at all, maybe turn your monitor brightness up? graphics seem perfectly fine for me :)

19. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka

I can't stare on monitor when it's set too bright because it's tiring on my eyes. Monitor is set OK for normal race. But I can't adjust on the fly with that awkward monitor OSD menu.

I have problems with GSC graphics. It's not as easy to look at as in other sims. Sky is too prominent and road is somehow lost in that graphics. With my setup anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.