F1 2011 Extreme tyre wear at Singapore

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi All,

I'm at Singapore practice in my career and am experiencing some ridiculous tyre wear, I did about 2 laps on primes and when I got back to the garage, I saw the tyres were already down to 75%. The options are even worse, I did 4 laps on those and they went down to around 20%.

I haven't experienced this on any other track so far, has anyone else had this? At this rate I will have to do at least a five stop race, that's if I have any tyres left!

My setup is not that extreme either, front roll bar is on 3, f/r springs are 10/8 and the f/r camber is around 3-4 clicks from the centre.

Yep it's like that but there's no problem to make 6 laps on options and 10-11 laps on primes during 50% race. Double for 100%. Wait until you go to Korea :) In my career I play 50% races and in Korea tyres are totally gone after 4 laps options and 8 laps primes :) Even the engeneer told me to pit cause my tyres were extremely worn :)

Well I just finished my full race at Singapore and I can say that you can do 16 laps on primes maybe a few more laps but I didn't want to push my luck. Options I couldn't really get to know as mine were already warn.

I just finished my race too, the recommended pit stop was a four stop (50% race) so I stuck with that. the options held up better than the primes, I had to pit a lap early on them because the car just wouldn't corner. I ended up pitting five times including for a new nose.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%